Twenty One-

Thank you all so much for 4k. Like, I didn't even think this story would get 100 reads let alone, 4 thousand. That's so amazing to me. Y'all are amazing.
Enjoy. Pic is me and my sister and my nephew (my other sister's baby) on Christmas.
Harry's POV:

"Where we going?" she sighed. "Do you have a cigarette?"

"You'll see, and no. That's the last thing you need right now," I replied, rolling my eyes as we continued to head toward the house.

"You don't know what I need." Kindness, a good meal, maybe even a hug. The rest of the ride was silent and we finally pulled into the driveway.

"Why are we here?"

"C'mon," I smiled, texting Louis not to come home. No, we weren't going to do anything sexual, but I planned on cooking and baking and seeing where we went after that. Walking inside, I strode into the kitchen, Neely following behind. "Sit." Watching as she sat down on the bar stool with a skeptical look, I sighed as I grabbed the apron off the pantry door and tied it around my waist. A pang of nervousness rushed through me at the thought of telling her what I was making her. I'd not made this since I was a child before- well, we'll get to that.

"I'm gonna make you dinner and dessert."

"What are you gonna make?"

"I'm gonna make you something I made my mother when she found out she had cancer," I choked out, clearing my throat. "I'm making you spaghetti, albeit, the dessert won't be as simple, I hope you like it."

"Alright Chef Ramsay, let's see you work your magic." A smile spread across her face. She actually smiled. Sighing as I walked to pull a bottle of wine from the wine room we had, I quickly picked and walked back into the kitchen to cork it.

"Buon cibo, buon vino, buoni amici." (I actually do know some Italian, but it's rough lol)

"What's that mean?" I smiled, only picking up on good wine.

"Good food, good wine, and good friends in Italian," she smirked.

"I know a little bit of Italian," I countered.

"Let's hear it."

"Pizza, pasta, ravioli." We both burst into a fit of laughter as I opened the wine and grabbed two glasses and a decanter from the cabinet.

"Can you handle wine?"

"I grew up on this stuff. My uncle owns a bunch of restaurants. All this does is make me sleepy." I nodded, decanting the wine and sitting the bottle on top of the cabinets beside all the others, putting the cork in the glass vase next to them.

"You save the bottles and corks?" she asked, looking up at the countless bottles that lined the cabinets.

"It's kind of a thing Louis and I do. When we were younger and we would travel over the summer, we kept the bottles of wine we had even if we'd only had a sip. Some of those bottles we've had for five or six years."

"My uncle does that too."

"During Christmas time, we line them with the small lights and it looks super cool," I gushed, feeling rather stupid telling her about it. "I know it's stupid, but it's just something we do."

"It's not stupid," Neely said quietly. "I think it's really cool."

"Thanks," I blushed, pouring the wine between our two glasses and taking a sip of mine. Watching as she took a sip of hers, I hoped she didn't see me looking at her neck, fighting the urge to just pull her close and kiss her.

"Um, I wanted to apologize," she said quietly after a few minutes as I pulled out the ingredients to cook.

"You have nothing to apologize for," I shrugged, taking the pot to the sink and filling it halfway with hot water and turning on the stove.