Ninety-

"Somebody had to die? Who?"

"One of the previous loves of the two lovers."

"So basically Elizabeth or Colby has to die?"

"As I said there are some exceptions."

"Will you just stop being so vague? Just tell me."

She sighed, "I can't tell you much."

"Dear God, just tell me." I was getting frustrated and wanted ice cream.

"The previous love of either lover has to die naturally. As in the natural course of life."

"That could take years. Which I don't have. Harry's attractive enough, he'll find someone in a heartbeat."

"However, there is a way to go back that is quicker, but might not be as easy."

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"You'd have to fall out of love with Harry." I was quiet. I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes and I felt like someone had just punched me square in the face.

There was no possible way I could fall out of love with him. Even if there was, I wouldn't do it.

"Are you okay?" Louis' voice sprang me back to reality and I felt his hand on mine.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes," I snapped. "Yes."

"Honey, I'm sorry," Susie sighed, looking at me like my dog had just died.

"It's okay," I nodded, "I can do it. Easy."

----------------------------------
Over the next few weeks, Colby and I grew closer, eventually getting back together. Christmas and New Years had passed, the hustle and bustle of getting back to school being interrupted with torrential amounts of snow.

Colby had ended up staying at my house for the majority of the time and I couldn't help but relish in how warm my bed had become.

"Give me some," I laughed as he held the peppermint bark out of my reach.

"Okay, okay," he sighed. I opened my mouth slightly and he brought his hand toward it. Smiling as it got closer, he touched my bottom lip with the chocolate and quickly pulled it away for the second time, taking a large bite.

"You're a bitch," I groaned, our laughter filling the air.

"You know you love me," he grinned, dimples on full display.

"Maybe."

"Well, I love you." I stopped laughing. There was nothing but silence between us now and I could smell the chocolate lingering between his lips with every breath he exhaled.

I cleared my throat, "You do?"

"Mhmm," he nodded, his glassy eyes meeting mine.

"I love you, too." Maybe it was easier to fall out of love with Harry than I thought.