Ninety Five-

Harry's POV:

It was as if the air had been taken from my lungs as I watched her. I remembered everything that had happened between us and wasn't sure why she seemed so comfortable being in the same room. I found out later that day from Olivia that her mom had died of a heart attack. Susie was such a good aunt to me and knew so many people.

Making it back to the hotel we were staying at, I made sure all the girls were in their rooms by eleven and sighed as I sat down on my bed alone. Thoughts racing, my eyes tired, and my legs sore, I loosened my tie and plopped against the comforter.

"Oh God," I sighed, sinking into the softness. Thinking about Susie and how she was so distant, yet always seemed to be there for me and Olivia, I wondered who else she had been there for while she was away. Finally deciding to turn the tv on, I pulled my shirt over my head and walked into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I made my way back to the bed and laid down, too tired to finish the episode of Friends that was on.
----------------------------------
Three days later-

Since winning the National Championship by one point, everything had spun into a whirlwind. The girls were happier, an enormous weight was off my shoulders, and I could finally sort my thoughts enough to go through the things Susie left me. Picking up the box, it was full of letters, journals, sheets of paper and many other things I knew she'd held onto over the years. Finding a note taped to the inside, I carefully pulled it out unfolding it.

My dearest Harry, should this box ever come to you, it'll explain everything. Always keep your heart and mind open.

Love,
Aunt Susie

Digging through the box, I pulled out a sheet of worn, stained paper, beginning to read.

June 29, 1890
I was switched back today. It was only the first time, but I found her even more beautiful than the real first time we'd met.

Skimming through the rest, I picked up one that looked more recent along with a journal and scattered strips of paper.

December 18,1997
She doesn't remember me. I remember everything that happened between us, but it seems she remembers nothing. I don't know what's going on. I wish I knew why she didn't remember me.

December 28,1997
I just now learned of the spell. Reversing it a second time, something went wrong and caused her not to remember anything between us. Our marriage, kids, nothing. I've got to make her fall in love with me all over again just like last time. I don't know how I'm gonna do it if she thinks I'm a complete stranger.

Any advice?
Jeremy

My eyes widened and I put the paper back in the box. Flipping through the journal, it talked about the same spell and what happened. I had so many questions and Susie was there to answer none of them. Who was Jeremy? Why was he writing to Susie? What spell was he talking about? Picking up the phone, I dialed my mum's number and anxiously waited for her to pick up.

"Hello, love," she chirped. "How are you?"

"What do you know about a spell and someone named Jeremy?" I asked bluntly, hoping she'd have the answers I was looking for. There was a long silence between us and she sighed.

"There's a lot of things I didn't tell you. I knew this day would come, but I didn't think it'd come so soon."