Blood of an Angel

Freya's POV

"What's he doing here?" Lilith asks as we enter the infernal library. I look over my shoulder and smile as Ambrose checks everything out. You can see the excitement in his eyes as he looks over ever detail he can.

"Ambrose is my-" "Privy counselor." Ambrose says with a huge smile. "Privy counselor." Sabrina echoes. Lilith rolls her eyes at this. Ambrose resumes looking around the room. I can only imagine his excitement. Not only does he get to visit Hell... but he gets to visit Hells library. Two of his favorite things.

"I am in Hell." He says in awe. "Crowley never made it to Hell, but I, Ambrose Spellman, am in Hell." Lilith just glares at him. "In any case, we need your help. My annoying father is withholding his dark gifts. The power from my coven. We need it restored." Sabrina explains. Lilith sighs and focuses on the paperwork in front of her.

"Well, I'm sorry. I can't help with that." She says simply. "Wait what?" I ask stepping forward. "Surely he gets his energies from somewhere in Hell. A lake of fire? And infernal furnace?" Ambrose asks. Lilith glares at us once again. If looks could kill we would all be goners.

"They are not Hell's gifts. They're Lucifer's. They come from within him. They originate with him and he dispenses them as he sees fit." Lilith explains. "What are you saying? That his-" "His powers come from him being an angel, yes." Lilith says as she cuts of Sabrina.

"Of course, Lucifer's power is celestial not infernal. That makes perfect sense." Ambrose says as he perches himself on the edge of the table. Lilith sees this and gives him a warning glare and Ambrose quickly scrambles back up to his feet. I try to stifle a laugh.

"Well if Lucifer's power comes from his essence, then I, as his daughter, must have it too, right?" Sabrina asks. "Polluted and diluted by your mother's mortal blood, useless to your coven." Lilith says with a sneer. Obviously not in the mood for any of our shit today.

"Hold on. If Lucifer the angel is denying us our gifts, then we-" "Then we need to find ourselves another angel." I say finishing his sentence. "Well you won't be getting into heaven if that's what you're thinking." Lilith says with a cackle.

"It's not. Besides, I know where I can find one." Sabrina says with a wicked smile. The wicked smile that I've seen before that always ends with complete and utter chaos. Oh well. Let's see where this goes.

------------------------

Freya's POV

"What can I help you with?" Dorian asks as we approach the bar. "A drink." I mumble under my breath. He nods and begins pouring some bright green liquid into a glass before sliding it my way. 

"Well that and the witch hunters who attacked the academy last year were angels, right?" Sabrina asks. I pick up my glass and take a sip. Dorian nods. "I killed two of them but Nick says you and he trapped a third one in one of your paintings." She says. 

"Yes, in the Caravaggio, if I'm remembering correctly." Dorian says with a sly smile. "We need to get him out, and we need to siphon off some of his energy." Sabrina says. "Via bloodletting. Then everyone in our coven could drink some. Could you help us with that?" Ambrose says. Dorian thinks this over for a few seconds.

"It's like tapping a barrel, and I'd be a sorry barkeeper if I couldn't do that. Would you like me to do it and deliver the blood to you?" Dorian asks. "No. This is too important. Ambrose, Freya go home and get Aunt Zelda and get her on board with the plan." Sabrina says.

"Oh heaven no. I'm staying here with you. Besides," I say as I raise my glass to my lips and chug until there's nothing left. "I'm going to need another drink soon." I say with a smile. Dorian gladly pours me another while I give Ambrose a quick kiss goodbye.

After some rearrangements of the bar, we manage to get the angel out of the painting and strap him down to a table in the center of the room. Luckily he was unconscious the whole time so we didn't have to deal with any of his bullshit. Dorian pulls up a stool and a small table where he begins to set up the needle and the vials.

"Don't kill him. Just in case we need more blood later." Sabrina warns as she walks around the table and watched closely. I take my seat back at the bar and take a sip of my second drink. "Yes, yes." Dorian says as he waves Sabrina off.

The room goes quiet and all you can hear is the slow dripping of the blood collecting in the vials. From somewhere in the bar there's a crash followed by a yelp. I try to take a look around but I'm not too worried about it. Sabrina, on the other hand, is very interested in whatever the noise was.

"What was that?" Sabrina asks. "What was what?" Dorian asks looking up from the angel. There is snapping noise and suddenly I'm curious. What the fuck? "Dorian? Are you torturing someone in here?" I ask as there's another loud cry. 

"Not exactly, torturing. No." He says with a smirk. Sabrina rolls her eyes and takes off towards wherever the sound is coming from. I sigh and take another sip, returning my focus to the angel in front of me. It's probably nothing. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I hear Sabrina yell. I mentally cuss. Why does she always have to go and get herself into situations. "Nick!?" She shriek's. Ah shit. I quickly put my drink down but it falls right off the bar and crashes to the ground. The glass shatters instantly. I take off after where I think Sabrina's voice is coming from.

As I come around one corner Sabrina runs right by me. I'm about to follow her when I'm met with quite the interesting sight. Nicholas Scratch in nothing but his underwear. Covered in chains with a blindfold hanging around his neck. I'm about to question what's going on but then I notice the two sex demons behind them with their whips. 

"What the fuck have you done?" I hiss. Nick looks around panicked and the demons just laugh and try to pull him back to them. I look at them one last time before running off to get Sabrina. I can only imagine what she must be going through. I mean she just caught her boyfriend with not one but TWO sex demons. 

"Sabrina?" I ask as I enter the main room of the bar. Sabrina is seething and she grabs my hand before dragging me to the exit. "Wait- what about the blood?" I ask. She holds up a tiny vial filled with blood. 

"Where's the rest of it? I thought we had more?" I ask. "Dorian drank it all! Has everyone gone insane?!" She screams as she drags me out of Dorian's. 

Sure feels like it.