Treacherous Behavior

Freya

The unholy music starts to play Father Blackwood takes the center of the stage. I want to run up there and punch him right in the face, or lower, but that would only make everything worse for everyone.

"Witches, warlocks, let us mourn Enoch of Antioch, our Father of Fathers. I loved him Eminence. But I love the Church of Night more. And so, we must turn our thoughts to gladder subjects." He says. A couple of people in the church cry to mourn the Anti-Pope. I'm crying because I know a greater evil is about to take place. The Wedding.

"As his Unholy Eminence is no longer able to perform the marriage rite, I shall conduct my own marriage to Sister Zelda Spellman." He announces. The coven cheers as a very dark wedding tune starts to play. It honestly kind of fits considering there is going to be a dead body on the wedding altar. Aunt Hilda walks Aunt Zelda down the aisle. Aunt Zelda looks beautiful in her black wedding gown. It should be a time to cheer but yet I'm in mourning for the wrong reasons. 

Prudence takes her place next to Father Blackwood, as his daughter, and Zelda stands across from him. Aunt Hilda quickly steps down off the stage and joins me in the front pew. She takes my hands in hers. She is obviously quite excited, but I can't possibly understand why or how. 

"In the name of Satan, I call forth the demons who rule marriage and lust. Astaroth, Furfur, Hathor, and Ishtar, Saleous, Uvall, and Vassage. Be here and forge this union like fire forges the blade. Demons of the deep, accept this gift of blood." Father Blackwood says. Prudence takes a dagger and sacrifices a rabbit. Pouring its blood into a goblet. 

"My bride and I will fortify our physical bodies with the blood of this sacrificed being." Father Blackwood says before they each take a sip from the goblet. "The hand of my bride will not be sheathed with mine under the skin of a mortal." He says. Hilda gets up and grabs some skin. I almost gag. That's terrible. She quickly wraps their hands together and rejoins me. 

"Now, Sister Zelda, in the name of Satan, you shall respect me, obey me, and submit to me as Lilith served Satan, so you will serve me. You will forsake all others, lift me up and exalt me for all eternity. And now, by the unholy power invested in me-" "Murderer!" Someone calls out. Interrupting Blackwood. We all turn to the back of the Church where two figures storm in. Easily identifiable as-

"Edward? Diana?" Aunt Zelda asks. "Impossible." Father Blackwood says. "It is I, Edward Spellman, returned." "And I, Diana Spellman, returned." They say as they approach the altar. "I accuse Faustus Blackwood, who brought down the plan that took our lives." Edward says. It clicks in my head instantly and I hide my face in my hands. 

"Murderer." Diana, or the person playing Diana says. I want to curl up in a ball and die. Could she make it any more obvious. "I accuse Faustus Blackwood, who killed the Anti-Pope while he slept under the very same roof." Edward says. "Murderer!" Diana shouts again. I look through the gaps in my fingers at Blackwood. Who is starting to figure it out himself.

"Confess, Blackwood, or face my wrath!" Edward says. "Your wrath? Indeed. You forget girl, I knew your father. And whatever the circumstances, Edward Spellman would never disrespect our ceremonies and traditions as you do." Father Blackwood says. "And so this petty trickery comes to an end!" He yells. With a mutter of a quick spell under his breath, the glamour is removed. Revealing that Edward and Diana was actually

you guessed it: Sabrina Spellman and Nicholas Scratch. 

"I am Sabrina Spellman! I shall speak and I shall be heard." She yells. "You, Faustus Blackwood, are a fraud. I'm sorry Auntie. but it's true. He killed my Edward Spellman, Diana Spellman, Harper Hale, and Damien Hale." Sabrina says. I feel a bunch of eyes turn on me and I just sink lower in my seat. "And I believe he killed the Anti-Pope too!" She accuses. 

"And why would I have done that?" Blackwood asks. "Because you were afraid that his Eminence wouldn't approve your repugnant, misogynistic reformations." "Which you haven't even read, have you?" Blackwood challenges. "Let it be known there is no proof to any of this. Yet, your very cousin was covered in his Eminence's blood." 

"Ambrose Spellman is innocent!" I yell out not able to hold it in any longer. And for some fucking reason, the love of my life, decides to pop in and wish the new couple congratulations. Ambrose spirits himself on the altar behind Blackwood and Aunt Zelda. 

"Die, Blackwood, Die!" He yells as he dives down towards Blackwood with a dagger in hand. Only Prudence is too quick and she manages to use magic to freeze him in thin air before he can cause any damage with the dagger. A bunch of Judas Boys rush the stage and tackle Ambrose down to the ground. 

"Get off of him!" I yell. Nick and Aunt Hilda have to hold me back from running up there myself. I start crying for what seems like the 50th time in the past 24 hours. Ambrose yells out in pain and frustrations and I can only yell out, echoing his frustrations. 

--------------------------------

Freya

Aunt Hilda, Sabrina, and I are waiting outside of Blackwood's office for word on what will be done with Ambrose. The idiot love of my life. Aunt Zelda comes storming out of the office to greet us. 

"Congratulations. You ruined my wedding day Sabrina." She says. "Aunt Zelda-" "A day of greatness for the Spellman family shall now instead go down in infamy." Aunt Zelda says. A small tear in her eye. 

"Where's Ambrose?" I ask quietly. I don't fully trust my voice right now. "He's been thrown in the witches cell for his treacherous crimes." Aunt Zelda hisses. I didn't expect her to be so harsh. I remember when Sabrina was in the witches cell for a few hours. Only I was outside the door. And she had Salem. The idea of Ambrose being alone in there crushed my soul.

"NO!" Sabrina cries out. "What about Sabrina?" Aunt Hilda asks. "She and Nicholas have been expelled from the Academy of Unseen Arts. And they deserve it. It was all I could do to persuade Faustus not to lock you in the dungeon too." Aunt Zelda says. 

"Well at least I stopped your wedding." Sabrina says defiantly. Aunt Zelda scoffs. "Stopped it? Sabrina, Faustus and I were just wed in his office." She says with a wicked smile before stomping off. 

I swear all the oxygen in the room has been sucked out and that's the last thing I remember before I passed out.