Sabrina is Legend Part 2

Freya's POV

Who would've thought that destroying things could bring someone so much peace? Apparently the coven needed it as almost half of the carnival is up in flames at this point. After my little moment with Aunt Hilda I ran back out to destroy a few more tents. 

"Freya!" I stop absolutely obliterating a statue to look up to see Ambrose running through the rows of burning tents. "Ambrose!" I yell back. He sees me and runs up with a wicked smile on his face. "There you are." He says as he picks me up and spins me around. He sets me down and I notice the blood on his shirt.

"Yours?" I ask running my fingers along the stain. "Of course not." He replies before leaning down to give me a quick kiss. "Are you alright? I was worried about you." He whispers as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I can hold my own." I tease back. 

I hear footsteps rapidly approaching so I spin around in Ambrose's arms, dagger in hand ready to fight off anyone who comes near. A bruised and bloody pagan rounds to corner, the same pagan that wouldn't leave me alone during the Hare Moon picnic. He takes one look at the two of us before screaming and running the other way. Good.

"That about sums that up." Ambrose says with a chuckle. "How many more are out there?" I ask. "Far too many for my liking." Aunt Zelda says coming around the corner with a pickaxe in her hands. "Glad to see you're alright." I tell her running up to her to give her a quick hug. She wraps her arms around me for a second before lightly pulling me off.

"Yes. Yes. Glad to see you well. We have much more work to do before it's time to rest. You two come with me and be ready for anything. We have one more major battle." She tells us. Ambrose grabs his wand with one hand and used his free hand to grab mine. We sneak over to the caravans where we see Pan trying to load up some of his belongings without being caught. And to think he almost got away. He goes to put away one last bag before he catches a glimpse of us.

"Ah. Yes. Satan's servants, spreading the Dark Lord's only gifts: death and destruction." We start approaching, hands at the ready for whatever he plans on doing next. "You may have killed our Green Man, but I am the great god Pan." He says. He locks eyes with each of us and we slow our pace.

"My gaze is madness incarnate, or had you forgotten?" He taunts. "You know.... we hadn't." Aunt Zelda says with a grin. As if on cue, I watched as a sword was jammed through Pan's middle. He looked down at the blade protruding from his torso before collapsing to the ground, revealing none other than Prudence standing behind him. She smirks down at his body.

"We could have handled that." Ambrose says with a cheeky smirk. "Oh I'm quite sure." She muses right back. There's a loud crash and we turn just in time to see the Ferris Wheel light up in flames before crashing into the Earth. The last few Pagans run off in all directions before vanishing completely. 

"Hey Ambrose?" I ask over my shoulder, he turns his gaze away from the flames in front of him. "Yes, my love?" "Let's get the heaven out of here." He looks at me and smiles. He wraps an arm around my shoulders before guiding us back to the woods.

"That's the best idea you've had yet."

----------------------------------------

Freya's POV

"And so Greendale is saved once again." Ambrose says as he hands out the last of the whiskey glasses before plopping down on the couch next to me. Aunt Zelda stokes the fire before joining Sabrina and Hilda on the opposite couch. 

"And tomorrow morning the town will wake nice and rested." Aunt Hilda says as she sniffs her drink, her nose wrinkling. "And non the wiser, sister." Aunt Zelda adds. "Thank you Sabrina." She says. We all tense up and look at Aunt Zelda. Something we never thought we would hear from Zelda.

"When the coven and your family needed you the most, you were there." Aunt Zelda continues. "It was nothing, Aunt Zee. It was never a question." Sabrina says with a sad smile, as if she didn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. 

"I suppose you'll be running off back to Hell to finish the third and final challenge?" Ambrose asks. "We can go right now. I'll help." I say with a smile. "Oh I did. It's done. I handled it." Sabrina says quickly. "I won the Unholy Regalia and the throne." She adds.

"Unholy shit! Congrats Sabrina." I tell her. "Ambrose is right though, I do have to go back to Hell to finish my business there." Sabrina says putting her glass down. "Well when will you be back?" Aunt Hilda asks. "I'm not so sure, Auntie." Sabrina tells her. 

"Queen of Hell is not the life we hoped for you Sabrina." Aunt Zelda says. "Me neither." Sabrina admits. "But right now, I have to go. There's a promise I have to keep." Sabrina says as she stands. I push my glass onto the table and stand. 

"Alright, are we leaving right now?" I ask. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "It's quite literally my job as her best friend and as her handmaiden to follow her." I explain. Ambrose stands next to me and grabs my hand. "You're going too?" He asks sadly.

"She's the Queen of Hell- not me. I can come and go as I so choose, unless Sabrina orders me of course." I say with a smile. He pulls me in and gives me a kiss. When we pulls apart I take his face in my hands. "I'll be back before you know it." I tell him. "You better be." He says before kissing me again. 

I say a quick goodbye to the Aunties before following Sabrina out of the living room and into the hall. "Ready?" Sabrina asks. I nod and the familiar flames appear and send us to Hell. When I open my eyes, I expected to be in the throne room, since Sabrina is Queen and all. However, I'm somewhere I don't recognize. The only reason I recognize it as Hell is because it feels like it's a million degrees. 

"Where are-" "You have to promise me not to tell anyone." Sabrina says quickly cutting me off. "Sabrina.... what did you do?" I ask slowly. She looks around with wide eyes before sighing. "I have to win the unholy Regalia." She explains. "I thought you already did......" I ask trailing off.

"Well I did, but not yet." She says. I put my hands on her shoulders. "You're not making any sense." I tell her. Her eyes brim with tears and she takes a deep breath before continuing. "I didn't win the last challenge. I had Judas's silver but then at the last second Caliban tricked me and trapped me in Hell for decades." She explains.

"Sabrina that doesn't make sense you started the quest like two days ago." I remind her. "Just let me explain, he trapped me. A future version of myself-" "A WHAT?" I hiss. "Again just let me explain, a future version of myself let me go as long as I promised to come back to this spot and do exactly what she did for me." Sabrina says.

"So are you from the past? The future? Where is my Sabrina?" I ask. She sighs. "I am your Sabrina. But in order to preserve the time loop I need to stop another Sabrina from being tricked by Caliban." She says. "I'm so confused. What the fuck is this time loop?" I ask. Sabrina hushes me and pushes me to a nearby wall. 

"Sabrina! Stop! Whatever you do, don't give them that silver." My Sabrina says. "What? Why? Who are you?" The new Sabrina asks in confusion. "I'm you, and I've had a very long day, so bear with me. That's not Judas in the wall- it's Caliban. The second you hand him that silver, he'll win everything and trap you down here forever." Sabrina says quickly. 

"I know it's complicated." My Sabrina says as the new one just looks confused. "How did you escape?" The new one asks. "A friend helped me out, and I was supposed to do the same thing for you to keep the time loop going, but I changed my mind once I realized something." My Sabrina says. 

"Wait wait wait- you're breaking the time loop you're trying to preserve?" I ask stepping out of the shadows. The second Sabrina widens her eyes. "Freya? You're here- did we defeat the Pagans?" She asks. "Uhhhhh not now- what do you mean you realized something?" I asked my Sabrina. 

Sabrina has a grin on her face. The type of grin that gets me in trouble. 

"Oh here we go."