After

Freya's POV

I sigh and continue looking out the window in the kitchen. Not really focusing on anything in familiar. I just curl up in the kitchen chair and hug my third cup of tea to my chest, trying to warm me up I guess. I think I've run out of tears to be honest. The amount of times that I've cried recently is just entirely too high. 

"Oh, there she is." Aunt Hilda chirps as she walks into the kitchen. A very tired Aunt Zelda and Sabrina stumble in after her. "Checked your room and it was empty. We assumed you and Ambrose went out for a lovely breakfast." She says with a smile. "No. Not quite." I whisper.

"I already started the kettle. And there are some eggs and toast on the table." I tell them. "I also got the paper, fed the familiars, and pulled fresh fruit from the garden." I add as everyone joins me at the table. "Well thank you dear, that's kind of you." Aunt Zelda says as she sits, eyeing me.

"Couldn't sleep, my love?" Aunt Hilda asks. Sabrina looks at me, the empty chair next to me, and back at me. "Is everything alright, Frey?" She asks as she takes her seat at the table. "I'm fine. Everything is going to be okay." I say with a weak smile. The three women just look at me waiting for me to say something more.

"And... when will Ambrose be joining us this morning?" Aunt Hilda asks, trying to break the tension. I sigh and set down my tea cup. "About that... he won't be joining us. Not for a while." I tell them. Aunt Zelda's brow furrows.

"Did something happen last night when we parted ways?" She asks. "Kinda." I tell her. "The two of you didn't um, split up did you?" Aunt Hilda asks carefully. I shake my head and everyone at the table lets out a sigh of relief. "Ambrose left. He won't be coming back for a while." I admit.

"What? Where did he go?" Sabrina asks. "Ambrose and Prudence both felt like Father Blackwood has used them. And he did that piece of shit. But the two of them decided that they needed to go track him down so that they could kill him and end their pain. They don't know how long they will be gone. Ambrose said it could be months or years even." I say looking down. Aunt Zelda reaches forward and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I see. As much as I would like to see Faustus dead, I do wish Ambrose had let us know himself." She says. "Or said goodbye." Aunt Hilda adds. "Or let us come with him! Father Blackwood hurt all of us!" Sabrina says, obviously pissed off with all of the recent events. 

"I wanted to go with him. But I understand why he did what he did. While Father Blackwood used us all, the things he put Ambrose and Prudence through is just...." I trail off. "I think that this is for the best. And he didn't know how to tell you guys. He asked me to do it. He claimed that I was better with words and that it would just hurt him too much." I explain. 

"I see." Aunt Zelda says as she pulls her hand back. She reaches for the paper and begins reading the front page, as if nothing has happened. "And how are you doing with all of this?" Aunt Hilda questions. I look at her and give her a small smile.

"All things considered, I'm okay. I didn't quite understand at first. I actually had a bad reaction. But ever since they left, I've been thinking more and more about it. And honestly, I would have done the same thing. That man must be stopped. Those twins need to be rescued. Besides, someone has to stick around and help out all those sick witches and warlocks in the parlor." I tell her. She smiles and nods. 

------------------------------

Freya's POV

"She did WHAT?!" I yell excitedly. Sabrina smiles and leans back on her bed. "Yeah. All of my  powers have been restored." She says. I jump on the bed next to her. "Sabrina! That's amazing. I'm so happy for you." I tell her. 

"And then Harvey, Roz, and Theo took me to Dr. C's afterward and guess who we saw?" "Who?" "Miss Wardwell!" Sabrina says with a smile. "Wait- the real Miss Wardwell or..." I ask. "The real one!" Sabrina says. I can tell she's excited. I mean she absolutely adores her. 

"Does she have any idea about what happened to her?" I ask. Sabrina shakes her head and lets out a sigh. I lay down next to her and we just stare at her ceiling for a while. To be honest, it was kinda nice. I guess I needed some good news to pull me out of the funk I had been feeling ever since last night.

"How did the gang feel after everything they saw?" I ask after a moment. "They are all convinced that we should start some sort of fright club and battle the forces of evil." She says with a weak laugh. "Fright club? What kind of name is that? Oh wait- first rule of fright club is that you don't talk about fright club." I say with a smile. 

Good one, Frey.

"It was nice being with them. I needed them after having to say goodbye to Nick." Sabrina says sadly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." I whisper. Sabrina shakes her head. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you out. I'm sure it was a rough night for you and Ambrose." She says.

"Believe me," I say with a smirk. "You would not have wanted to be there." I say as I send her a wink. "You are disgusting." Sabrina says rolling her eyes. Another pause. "I guess we really are stuck with each other now. Especially that our boyfriends are gone." She says with a sigh.

"Yeah. Looks like we are back to our old annoying selves." I tease. "I miss Nick." Sabrina says. Now its my turn to sigh. "I know you do, Brina. I miss Ambrose too." She reaches over and squeezes my hand. I can tell she's starting to get emotional. 

"Would you be mad at me if I said I wanted to go to Hell to get Nick back?" Sabrina asks still looking at her ceiling. "Of course not. If anything I'd say fuck yeah and go with you." I say turning my head towards her. She looks over to me and smiles.

"You're the best." She says. "I know." 

We spend the rest of the day in her room. Talking about how we were going to get to Hell and back. We talked for hours and hours. We talked for so long that it quickly became night. Sabrina ended up crying herself to sleep. I just sat there next to her, unable to cry anymore.