Final Night of Lupercalia

Freya

I finish tying the little ribbon of my red cape around my neck and stand back to look at myself in the mirror. I give myself a little twirl and smile. I feel sexy. At first I hesitant when I was told the last portion of the festival was a hunt where witches wear black lingerie and red capes like some kind of sexual little red riding hood, but now as I look at myself, I can understand the appeal. 

"After the hunt, all I can say is, poor Melvin." Agatha giggles from across the room. I try not to listen but can't help it. "He doesn't know what's in store for him tonight." She adds. Prudence laughs. "You'll be gentle with him, won't you sister?" Prudence says. 

"I initiated Melvin the night of the Courting." Dorcas says with a wicked smirk. "You didn't abstain?" Prudence asks. "Of course not. Did you?" Dorcas asks. "A girl doesn't kiss and tell." Prudence says with a laugh. 

"A fruitful hunt to us all." Prudence says as she smacks my ass. I turn and give her a playful glare. "Come Sabrina, it's time to gather outside." I call over my shoulder. "I still need to take my berries of phylaxis." Sabrina says quickly. I can tell she's lying. I just raise and eyebrow and proceed outside. Whatever it is, she clearly wants to be alone. 

I wrap the cape around my body to shield it from some wandering eyes as I walk out to the rest of the group. Everyone is excited. You can feel it pulsating in the air. Ambrose stands in the front of everyone, shirtless, with a Wolf's skin draped over his shoulders.

"Welcome to the final night of the Lupercalia! Hoods hunt wolves, witched hunt warlocks. The outcome of the hunt shall determine the year ahead. Will it be bountiful or barren? Fruitful or fallow? Tonight we hunt and are hunted, releasing out blessed magics into the night. Warlocks? Are you ready?" Ambrose calls out. All the warlocks howl. Ambrose brings a horn to him mouth and blows. The warlocks take off running. 

"And witches, are you ready?" Ambrose asks. The girls all howl dramatically. Ambrose raises the horn to his lips once again and blows. The witches all take off after their respected warlocks. I try not to be pushed over as the girls get aggressive in the hunt. Ambrose laughs as he watches me struggle.

"Oh just you wait." I laugh. He smiles at me. "Ready for the hunt?" "Oh you know it." I say with  smirk. I bend at the knees, ready to tackle at a moments notice. "Don't be gentle." He says with a wink. "How about I give you a ten second head start?" I reply cockily. He smiles and turns and starts running. 

I count to ten in my head before taking off after him into the woods. Ambrose may be fast, but I think he forgets how fast I can be. I have to jump over witches and warlocks already getting on with the festival. Each time I think I've got him, he manages to slip out of my fingers. 

"Nice try Hale!" He mocks as he ducks under a low hanging branch. "Watch your mouth Spellman!" I call out as I slide under the branch, using my cape so I don't get scratched up. I notice that he strays off the path a little and starts running to where we were only two night ago. I smirk to myself and take a hard left, knowing that I can cut him off halfway. 

Right as he reaches the clearing I go in for the catch. He turns on his heel at the last second and catches me as we tumble to the ground. We roll over a little bit before we end up with me on top. 

"Gotcha Spellman." I smirk as I lean down for a kiss. "Only because I let you." He replies before meeting my lips with his. He pushes my shoulder down so that he's on top. He gently pulls at the ribbon and the cape falls from my shoulder. He uses his free hand to spread it out to make sure I don't end up on the ground. How nice. Only I don't want nice. 

He pulls away from my lips and crawls down. I kick off the shoes I'm wearing and he grabs my left leg. He throws it over his shoulder and begins kissing down my calf to my thigh. He pushes the lacy lingerie to the side and finds himself in the spot I need him the most. His mouth attaches to me and my back arches so high I swear I can touch the trees. 

I'm tempted to keep my noises to myself but I know that no one can hear us out here in the woods. He teases me and starts kissing down my other leg. From my thigh down to my calf. I take this opportunity to gently kick his shoulder, pushing him down onto his back. I quickly climb on top of him and push off the wolf's skin. 

I kiss the side of his jaw and work my way down his neck. I take some extra time on one special love bite that ends up being in the shape of a heart. How fitting for Lupercalia. I keep going down making my way down his chest and down his abs. Before I can get to where I want to, he takes a fistful of my hair and pulls me back up to him. While it's a little more rough than usual, it drives me insane.

I straddle his waist and he pulls me down to him where he slips his tongue into my mouth. I swear I'm in witches heaven. Something about this is just 1000 times better than all of the other times. And I didn't even think that that was possible. He uses his hips to knock my knees father apart on either side of him. 

I reach down between us and I swear we fit together like a puzzle. Ambrose howls out like a wolf. I want to smack him gently for being so stupid but all the other warlocks in the woods start to howl in some kind of harmony. Our hips rock together and we are both covered in sweat, yet neither of us care. We are so caught up in the moment. 

This big release that everyone talks about for the final night of Lupercalia? It certainly is just that, a big release. I roll off of Ambrose and we stare up at the stars as we try to catch out breath. Ambrose presses a kiss into the side of my neck before standing to light a small fire nearby for some warmth. 

"I think I've just found my new favorite holiday." I say as he lays back down next to me. He pulls me onto his chest and holds me there. "Well good thing the night has only just begun." He says with a smirk.

"Praise Satan for Lupercalia." I say with a wink as he rolls us over.