Some Assembly Required

Freya's POV

"Maybe you wouldn't dislike me so much if you would just consider what I'm proposing." Caliban offers as we near Harvey's garage. "I hear what you're proposing: a proposal. I just don't think it's a good idea." I say with a sigh as I reach for the handle to the door. Sabrina just stands in silence with the spell in her hands. What I would do to see inside that girl's head right now.

"Besides, we have more important- UNHOLY SHIT! Harvey!? What happened?" I screech when I run into the room. Only to see Roz's statue form completely shattered into 1000 pieces on the ground. "I- I don't  know what happened. I left for 15 minutes and came back and she was like... this." Harvey rambles as he picks up the broken pieces of his girlfriend.

"Caliban, does this mean she's-" "No Sabrina, she's not dead. She just needs to be put back together, that's all." Caliban explains as he steps forward to assess the damage. "There's so many pieces." I mumble. Caliban kneels and starts helping Harvey collect all the stone.

"We'll gather and arrange them into her shape. We have to make sure nothing is missing. There's a special epoxy we'll need. I'll prepare it and be right back." Caliban explains as he pushes the pieces into my hands. Before anything else can be said he goes up in flames. "Thanks?" I say.

Sabrina grabs a rolling cart and we all start trying to put Roz together. It's rather morbid. Every part I pick up is a literal piece of one of my best friends. I pretend like it's nothing until I pick up a piece of her wrist and I can just faintly make out the line of the bracelet I gave her for her 15th birthday. Then I just try not to cry. 

The awkward silence doesn't seem to be helping either. I used to be use to being the third wheel when it came to Sabrina and Harvey. Now, everything is different. They aren't together anymore. Both of them have been in relationships since then. I swear you can cut the tension with a knife. Where are Theo and Robin when I need them.

"I hate this." Sabrina says after a while. "I'm so sick of putting all you guys in danger." She says with a sigh. "This one isn't on you Brina." Harvey says quietly. "You guys aren't making the pagans go after virgins." He says with an even more dramatic sigh.

"That's true." I say as I crouch down to grab another piece. "So you and Roz never....." Sabrina says trailing off. I straighten up so quickly that I manage to slam my head against the bottom of the cart. Sabrina Spellman. You couldn't help yourself? You had to make this even more uncomfortable?

"No." Harvey says awkwardly. "We were going to, for sure." He adds quickly. His face is the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. "But?" Sabrina asks. I take a break from rubbing my head to glare at her. Let this conversation end. Please. 

"But... the carnival came to town. That's when everything started going wrong." Harvey admits. Another awkward pause. "Nick and I never had sex either." Sabrina says, trying to elevate the tension...only she manages to make it worse. Harvey looks at Sabrina with a confused look. Probably asking himself what he did to get himself in this position.

"Really?" He asks, genuinely shocked. "I mean- I had just assumed because you're a cool witch and he's a cool warlock." He says. This can't end fast enough. Maybe if I just finishing assembling Roz on my own, I can get the heaven out of here. "Nope. He definitely has, like all the time, just not with me." Sabrina says.

"We actually broke up." Sabrina says after a second. "How come?" Harvey asks, genuinely concerned. "Lots of reasons. I dunno." She says with a sigh. Here comes the awkward silence again. Harvey looks to me and contemplates something in his head.

"So Freya-" "Nope. She is most definitely safe from the pagans." Sabrina says quickly and casually. "Brina!" I hiss. I mean there's no way she didn't know but this is not a conversation that needs to be held. I don't need to talk to my best friend and her ex about my sex life with her cousin.