Sabrina the Prophet

Freya's POV

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Sabrina asks as she, Nick, and I walk down the hall to where everyone else was eating. "I don't think I'll be able to eat ever again until I know that all this bullshit will end." I say with a sigh as we turn the corner. 

This is now the second time that I've entered a room that has gone completely silent when they noticed my presence, well this time Sabrina's presence.  It's understandable. I mean Sabrina was just a student like everyone else when she managed to murder angels and bring witches back from the dead. Not something you see everyday.

"Come on." I whisper as I pull Nick and Sabrina to a table off to the side where no one else was. Everyone watches us walk across the room but we pay them no mind. Nick clears his throat awkwardly and takes his seat. I've never known Nick not to enjoy all the attention but I guess this was just too much for the boy.

"Great, they're all terrified of me." Sabrina says as she sits. "Can you blame them?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Sabrina sighs and picks up her fork. "I mean, you died and then brought yourself back to life, which is, it goes without saying, a paradox." Nick tells her. "The word that keeps coming up is 'miracles'." He adds. 

"What's weird is that they are things I've never done before. My friend Roz was blind, then I made it so she can see. Without a spell or a sacrifice" Sabrina says casually. I choke on my water in shock. First it's a surprise to me that my friend is blind. Now no one was going to tell me that she can fucking see again? There are some major communication issues in this coven. 

"I mean, I've always assumed being half mortal made me less than in some way. But maybe being half mortal is what's allowing me to tap into these other mystical energies." Sabrina says talking out loud. "Quite a revelation." I joke under my breath. She glares at me for a second before smirking.

"Hi... can we join you?" Someone asks from behind me. I turn around to see who it is. "Melvin. Elspeth." I greet. Ah yes, the two witches that were slaughtered and brought back to life by the miracle worker herself. "Of course!" Sabrina chirps. 

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Elspeth asks. "We were just-" "My father's teachings." Sabrina blurts out. I look at her but she just smiles innocently. "About mortals and witch kind joining together." She says. I smirk and rest my chin on my hands. This ought to be good.

----------------------------

Freya

"Before he dies, my father was in the process of reforming the Church of Night." Sabrina says to the large crowd that has formed around us. Yeah, LARGE crowd. All of the students overheard what Sabrina was telling Melvin and Elspeth and they all jumped on the opportunity to listen in. It's as if by listening they would be able to perform miracles themselves. 

"One of his key tenets was that witches should, uh, mingle with mortals. That is was their sacred prerogative to do so." Sabrina adds. "But that goes against everything Father Blackwood has ever taught us." A random witch says. 

"Blackwood would have us go down a path of isolationism, intolerance, and xenophobia. I believe our future and survival rely on the union of witch kind and mortal kind." Sabrina says. Everyone gasps and talks amongst themselves. 

"Well what do we have here?" Prudence asks as she and her sisters walk into the room. "Are you proselytizing now, Sabrina?" Prudence jokes. "Just chatting. Would you like to join us?" Sabrina asks with a sickly sweet smile. "The rubbish you're espousing isn't even possible, Sabrina. Together with mortals? Mortals fear, hate, or simply don't believe in witches." Prudence points out.

"And you expect us to just be with them?" Prudence asks stepping closer. "My father and mother came together, didn't they?" Sabrina counters. "Your father, a witch, married a mortal, so now, all of a sudden, it's our sacred imperative to do the same?" Prudence asks crossing her arms. I'm not one to pick sides in my friendships but Prudence does have a point. 

"I know better than to try to convince you with words, but I wish you could imagine another way." Sabrina says. "With you leading the charge?" Prudence asks with a smirk. I'm about to get up and stretch when I feel something touch the top of my head. I reach up and feel something soft between my fingers. A rose petal. 

I look around to see where it possibly could have come from when I notice that it has started to rain rose petals all throughout the room. I look to Sabrina in awe who is indeed, making all of this happen. My eyes flicker over to Prudence who is standing still in shock. Trying to figure out how this was possible. 

It's Sabrina Spellman we're talking about here. If there's a will. There is a way. 

---------------------------------------------

Freya

Here we are again. In front of the council. My favorite place on the planet! Yay! Wow maybe my sarcasm will be the death of me.

"We've made a decision. Given their heroic efforts against the witch hunter, Ms. Spellman and Mr. Scratch may continue their studies at the Academy of Unseen Arts with full privileges." The councilman says. I smile and squeeze Sabrina's hand. Praise Satan. I think I might go insane without her here with me.

"Well done! May I ask about Ambrose?" Aunt Hilda squeaks. "Ambrose Spellman will be executed as witch law and custom demand." He says after a second. "No. He didn't kill anyone!" I argue. Now it's Sabrina's turn to squeeze my hand. Never thought I'd live to see the day where she has to get me to shut up and not the other way around. 

"He was being controlled by his familiar. The one Father Blackwood gave him." I say as I pull my hand out of Sabrina's grip. "And where is this alleged familiar now, Miss Hale?" Father Blackwood says rising from behind his desk. "And why has he not been presented as evidence?" He questions me. 

"What's this about a familiar?" The councilman asks. "His name was Leviathan, Your Excellency. Adequately named considering Leviathan was a name constructed by Hobbes that described an innate theory that says we will strike before we can be struck. He was inside Ambrose when the Anti-Pope was murdered. Sounds like quite the coincidence to me. I believe it's how Ambrose was puppeteered into committing such horrific deeds. " I explain, stepping forward. 

(A/N) This is an actual theory that I learned about. So the creators of the show basically told us the Blackwood was setting Ambrose up by gifting him Leviathan. -Willa

"We cannot deny the role Ambrose played when the witch hunters attacked." Aunt Hilda says stepping forward. She pulls me back to the rest of the group before I can push my luck any further. "He stayed to warn the children." Aunt Hilda adds. 

"Well, that's true. Given that, and Miss Hale's claims, you have 24 hours to produce this familiar, or Ambrose Spellman will be executed by guillotine." The councilman explains. "You may go." He says before I can counter. We all bow our heads and exit Blackwood's office. 

"What do we do now? Where are you going?" Sabrina asks as I turn the corner and begin running through the academy. "Going dumpster diving at Dorian's care to join?" I joke as she and Nick catches up.

"Consider it a date." Sabrina replies with a smirk.