Wicked Fun

Freya POV

The three girls, the Weird Sisters, scare the shit out of me. However, they seem to take a liking to me almost immediately. We are currently sitting in Sabrina's room while the sisters help us get ready. They keep reminding me over and over about what to say and do. Dorcas, the red head, is finishing up my makeup when Prudence, the leader, starts to speak.

"It's almost as is Freya and Dorcas could be sisters." Prudence laughs. The sisters laugh with her and I smile. Sabrina, however, does not find this amusing at all. Agatha rips through Sabrina's closet and finds a short red dress that almost looks like the dresses that the three sisters wear. She hands it to Sabrina and she walks into the bathroom to change.

"I um- wasn't aware that we would be doing this. I don't have any clothes to change into." I say looking down at myself. Prudence just smiles. "It seems like you and Dorcas are around the same size. I'm sure she wouldn't mind letting you borrow something." She says. Dorcas just smiles. "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I have just the thing." She says. She hands me a bag and sends me off into the bathroom when Sabrina comes out.

 She hands me a bag and sends me off into the bathroom when Sabrina comes out

I look at myself one last time in the mirror. I've never worn anything like this before... but I kinda like it. It makes me feel powerful and sexy. But also very self conscious. Like I would see this outfit in a store and be all for it. But then I'd buy it and then never have the confidence to wear it ever again. I sigh and shake my hair loose from its ponytail and walk back into Sabrina's bedroom.

"Unholy Shit Freya." Sabrina breathes. "You look beautiful." She says coming over to hug me. "She looks hot." Prudence adds. "Sexy." Says Agatha. "Confident." Dorcas finishes. "You're one to talk. Sabrina you look amazing. Red it most definitely your color." I say hyping her up as much as she hyped me up. I was the odd one out, yet we all fit together. 

"I have to go get the camera but I'll meet you outside in just a minute." Sabrina explains. The sisters just nod but are gone within a blink of an eye. Sabrina turns to me and smiles. "Ready?" she asks holding out her arm. "Will I ever be?"

We check ourselves out one more time before descending the stairs. We get to the bottom of the stairs when a voice clears itself. My head snaps in that direction to see Ambrose leaning against the door to the living room sipping tea. 

"And where do you think you're going cousin." He asks taking a long sip. I freeze. Sure we were up to no good, but there's no way he could know that. right? I mean we are dressed up but that could be for anything. Right? "Relax Ambrose. Just going for a little spell casting." Sabrina smiles. "Oh wait- the camera. I'll be right back." She says darting off into the other room. Well shit now I can't hide behind her. I look up and instantly make contact with those beautiful eyes that have been stuck in my brain since yesterday. 

"Uh....hey." I say awkwardly. How am I just now noticing that these shorts are so high. Thank god for the lace or else I think I would be beyond mortified right now. I can feel my cheeks burn. Sabrina better get back. now.