Not Over Yet

Freya's POV

"You. Come with me." A voice says pulling me away from a witch by the collar. The whole coven is here now. The dead have been taken outside to be buried, but a majority of the coven survived. Everyone has had their potion and is now resting peacefully. I turn to push whoever it is away when I see that it's Lilith.

"What are you- Guys?" I ask. Behind Lilith are Harvey, Roz, and Theo. They awkwardly wave to me and Lilith begins to pulls me to the stairs. "I assume she's almost ready." Lilith says. "I'm not sure if you noticed, but we seem to be just a tad bit busy around here." I hiss as we all climb to Sabrina's room. Lilith rolls her eyes at this and pushes Sabrina's door open with her foot.

"Sabrina we need to- what the heaven is he doing here?" I hiss at what I see. Kneeling on the floor across from Sabrina is Nicholas Mother Fucking Scratch. I'm about to lunge at him when Lilith holds out her hand and stops me. "You were right Sabrina. The game, it seems, is not over yet." Lilith explains.

"Somehow, against all odds, there remains a hope in hell." She adds. "Perfect, because I might have a plan." Sabrina says with a wicked smile. "I'm going to need everybody's help. Starting with you, Nicholas." She says as she turns to look at him.

"Fix that configuration, and maybe I won't hate you for the rest of my life." She says pushing the device that held the Batibat demon for all those years. "Sabrina- is that?" I ask. She nods. Okay... I think I'm starting to see what's going on in her head.

"Meanwhile, the res of us will be getting ready with a glamour to end all glamours. But you, Lilith, you'll go ahead, and make it seem to the Dark Lord that everything is going according to plan. His plan." Sabrina says. Lilith winks and walks out of the room.

Once she's gone I walk over to my mortal friends and give them a quick hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Well we were found in the mines by Miss Wardwell or whoever she is." Harvey says, a tad confused. I feel my eyes widen.

"You were in the mines? But the gates-" "Never got to open. Roz used the cunning and figured out how to stop them." Theo says with a smile. "You guys are so fucking fearless. Where would we be without you?" I say with a smile.

"Hell on Earth." Nick mutters. I turn around to face him. "You're on thin fucking ice, Scratch. Don't make me punch you in the face. Again." I threaten. He looks kinda scared for a moment before turning back to the configuration.

Damn Straight. He should be afraid of me.

-----------------------------------------------

Freya's POV

I do a quick spin and look at myself in the mirror. For this to work, we are each going to be disguised as a different prominent demon. Demons in Hell apparently only wear the finest of clothes, so Aunt Hilda managed to conjure me one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. I look like some sort of golden goddess, not what I thought demons should look like.

"Everyone downstairs has been taken care of and- wow." I hear Ambrose say. I turn around to face him. "What? Is everything okay?" I ask looking down at myself. "Even in the darkest of times, you manage to take my breath away, Hale." Ambrose says with a smirk. He strolls up to me in his fancy gold robes.

"You think so? Think this will work?" I ask turning back to the mirror.

"You look absolutely stunning." He whispers into my hair. I turn around a place a quick kiss on his lips. "If this doesn't work-" I start. He leans back down and kisses me again. "Let's not think about that." He mumbles.

"Ambrose," I say putting my hands on his chest, pushing him back slightly. "If this doesn't work, he will kill all of us. ALL of us." I say with a sigh. "Just know that whatever happens, you have made me the happiest girl in the entire world. I don't know what I would ever do without you." I tell him as I play with the ring he gave me on my finger.

"Freya," He says as he grabs my hand and brings it to his lips, kissing the ring. "You know I would never let anything happen to you. You are my life. No matter what happens today, we will always have each other. This life and in the next. There's nothing that could keep up apart. You and I were meant to be, love. Don't you ever forget that. I love you so much." He tells me as he presses his forehead to mine.

"I love you too." I whisper. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me impossibly close to him. I bury my face in his chest and he kisses the side of my head. "You and me until the end of time, Hale." He says quietly. I smile and tilt my head back to kiss him.

Kissing Ambrose Spellman manages to excite me, calm me, and just makes me feel pure bliss. I've never been happier than when I get to kiss this man. My amazing, super hot, talented, kind, warlock boyfriend. I would go to the end of the Earth for him. And I know that he would do the same for me in a heart beat.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Someone says from the door. I sigh happily and rest my head against Ambrose's chest. Prudence looks at us with a small smile on her lips. She looks absolutely stunning as well. She wears a gown kind of like the one from the feast of feasts, but somehow even more elegant.

"You can celebrate further when we have reason to celebrate." She says with a small laugh. "but right now, we need to stop the world from ending."