Sweet Dreams

Author's Note: Look how adorable Chance is in this photo. He's so cute with children.

Freya

Ambrose and I are talking in my room when Sabrina runs down the stairs screaming her head off. She runs right past my room and down the stairs into the Aunt's room. Ambrose and I look at each other before sprinting off after her. We rush in and Sabrina slams the door behind us. 

"When I solved the puzzle, the acheron configuration, it set free a demon and now it's loose." She explains quickly. "Demon?" I ask in fear. Fuck. "What kind of demon?" Aunt Zelda asks calmly. How the heaven is this woman acting to calm. Sabrina just said demon! "I don't know! A demon-demon. A scary demon." Sabrina says. "Calm down! If it came out of the acheron configuration, it can be put back into the configuration." Aunt Zelda explains. I look to Ambrose but he just looks like he's trying to figure out a plan. 

"Where is it? Where's the puzzle box?" Zelda asks holding out her hands. "I must have left it in my room." Sabrina says realizing that she'll have to go get it. "Spellmans" A creepy voice calls from the other side of the door. I scream and Ambrose pushes me away from the door. Aunt Hilda grabs my hand and leads me to a secret door in the room. "Well, this is simply perfect." Zelda complains while she ushers us into the door. She closes and locks the door behind us and we run. 

The five of us meet up in the kitchen of the house. "Whatever kind of demon it is, we have protocols." Zelda says. "We do?" Hilda asks. "We seal the house to contain the entity, to prevent it from escaping into the world, where it would cause rampant chaos." Zelda explains like this happens everyday. She holds out of hands and we make a circle. I take Hilda and Sabrina's hands and we start the chant. I look up at Ambrose, who is across the circle from me. His body seems calm, like he's trying to tell me everything will be alright, but his eyes show panic. 

"Spellmans." the voice hisses again once we finish the chant. I jump backwards and the Aunts push Sabrina and I behind them. On top of the stairs is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It's the type of monster you would see in a horror movie that would end up haunting your dreams for days. "Your his family? Aren't you? My captor's kin." It asks coming down the stairs. "Know this demon, our house is sealed with an incantation we, and only we, know.If you harm us, you'll never escape it." Zelda tells the demon.

"Another prison?" The demon yells. "No, no, no! Edward Spellman imprisoned me in the acheron puzzle for 70 years. I'll NOT be caged again!" It tells us as it creeps closer. "What do you want, hellspawn?" Ambrose asks. "First, revenge on the family of Edward Spellman. and then freedom, so I may fill the world with my sublime nightmares." It gets closer and the closer it gets, the uglier it gets. 

"It's a sleep demon. Zelda, if it puts us to sleep, we are all at its mercy!" Aunt Hilda whisper yells. "Thank you for stating the obvious, Hilda, but not to worry." Aunt Zelda says reaching for an urn on one of the shelves in the hall. "Aunt Zelda, whatever you're about to do, do it fast." Sabrina says with a shaky voice. Aunt Zelda opens the urn and says a quick incantation. The demon turns into a dark red powder and gets sucked up into the urn. She quickly caps the demon and turns to face the rest of us. "And that is how you trap a demon." Zelda says with a smile.

After a nice cup of calming tea, the Aunts sent all of us back to bed. I changed for bed, put my hair into a ponytail and made myself comfy. My fox, who I have decided to name Kai, curled up by my feet. I give him one last pat on the head before curling up to go to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------

Freya

I'm currently sitting in the Spellman house. The whole place was decorated for my 16th birthday party. Everywhere you looked, there was balloons and streamers. There were tons of bright colors and there was loud happy music. I'm wearing the lovely yellow bridesmaid dress that Sabrina let me borrow. It had belonged to her mother's maid of honor. I give myself one last twirl before rushing into the parlor. 

The presents were staked all the way to the ceiling. All of my friends and family were gathered in the center of the room. Parker, Winter, Mason, Roz, Susie, Harvey, The Aunties, and Sabrina were all so excited to see me. About halfway through opening all of my presents, Roz and Susie go and get the most beautiful cake that I have ever seen! It was four layers tall and was covered in rainbows. After a beautiful song, we dive into the cake. 

About an hour into the party, Ambrose pulls me into the garden. The Spellman house has always been so pretty. Every time I've been here, which is almost every weekend, there were always new fresh flowers outside. Ambrose and I sit on a small bench in the garden. 

"Freya. Can I ask you something?" He asks with a nervous smile. "Of course Ambrose. You and I have no secrets. Ask whatever you want." I say with a smile. He looks down and plays with his hands nervously. "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asks. I lean over and place a small kiss on his cheek. "I would absolutely love too." I tell him. He stands and spins me in a circle before giving me a kiss. The kiss was beautiful. But it didn't feel like the other times. I shake this feeling off and we head back inside. 

The parlor where my party had once been has now turned into a dance floor. Dorcas, Agatha, Billy, Lizzie the head cheerleader, and a bunch of other teens were tearing it apart on the dance floor. Of course, I joined them. Ambrose and I danced together for what seemed like hours, he would spin me around and I would just laugh. Occasionally, we would go and dance with Sabrina and her boyfriend, Nick. This day could not have been any better. 

All of a sudden, Father Blackwood storms into the Spellman house followed by all the townspeople of Greendale. "WITCH!" He yells pointing at me. And then everything is black.