Go Ravens!

Freya's POV

It takes me about 10 minutes to literally sprint to the football field. I swear when I get my hands on Jimmy Platt he will wish he had died when he was supposed too. That little shit will tell me where Sabrina is and the little girl.

"Freya... is this really the best idea?" Roz asks for the ninth time as she tries to catch up with me. "At this point in time... probably not." I admit. "That being said, Sabrina should have saved Lucy by now. That it, if everything went well. So if I have to drag this soul to Hell myself, I WILL." I add as I start stomping my way towards the parking lot. I'm out for blood.

"Field time! Two minutes girls!" I hear Lizzie yell somewhere nearby. I completely ignore her and head for that stupid ice cream truck. I'm almost there when a hand reaches out and grabs my arm, pulling me aside. 

"Let me go Roz. I told you- Sabrina?!" I ask as I throw my arms around her. She stumbles for a seconds but quickly returns my hug. "I was so nervous that something happened to you! Are you okay? Is Lucy okay?" I ask, not giving her time to answer any questions. She has to cover my mouth with her hand to get me to shut up.

"I'm fine. So is Lucy, she and her mother should be together by now." She tells me. I nod. "What do we do? This parking lot is filled. The line to his truck is around the corner." I saw as I look around. "Relax. You know me, I always have a plan." She says as we peak at the truck from where we are hiding. 

"Except you're not going to like it." She adds quietly. I turn to look at her and glare. 

Fuck.

-------------------------------

Freya's POV

"Let's go Ravens!" I cheer in my cheerleader voice as I run onto the field with the rest of the squad. Remind me to murder Sabrina later. The only way to distract the crowd away from the ice cream truck and the surrounding parking lot is to give them something flashy to watch.

Like teenage cheerleaders.

"Come on girls! Let's show them what we got." Lizzie yells as we get into formation. I look over my shoulder and nod to Sabrina, showing her that I've got this. I quickly mumble a spell and everyone's attention is on us. Can't have any wandering eyes.

"5, 6, 7, 8!" Lizzie counts off. Let the pompom shaking begin. The obnoxious loud music blasts through the stadium speakers and we all start dancing and cheering. I swear I'm almost enjoying it for a second. I take my place next to Roz and she cheer harder than we've ever cheered before. 

"Ashley rolled her ankle on that last combination." Lizzie whispers through her teeth at us as she keeps dancing. I look at her, confused, but keep the fake smile on my face. "Freya you have to be our flyer." She whisper yells. 

"No. No way." I hiss as I desperately try to catch up with the steps. "We have no other option. You're our alternate." She says as she goes into her cartwheel away from us. I turn to Roz. I'm absolutely freaking the fuck out. I've seen the way this squad drops girls, I'm good.

"Freya! Keep the distraction going!" Roz mumbles. I groan. Sabrina owes me big fucking time. I quickly run to the back of the pack and try to mentally prepare myself. The bases seem to understand what's happening so they get into position. 

I grab onto their shoulders and put one of my feet into their grip. Here goes fucking nothing. The girls count me off and I push off them. The crowd cheers as I'm lifted into the air, barely balancing. I try to smile and wave. Ignoring the fact that I'm wobbling and about to pass out. I hate everything about this whole damn situation. 

The girls count off once again and I'm carefully dropped into their arms. Lizzie gives me a quick thumbs up before returning to the routine. We finish the last couple of steps and I drop into a split with a couple of the other girls. Some confetti cannons go off and the crowd is going insane. 

I quickly climb to my feet and we all say a quick cheer before running off the field. Harvey, Theo, Sabrina, and some boy I've never seen before are leaning up against the fence as we run off. Roz runs into Harvey's arms like the annoyingly cute couple they are. I look to Sabrina and she just winks. It's over. 

"Freya! You did great out there." Theo says with a smile. I groan and grab the chocolate pop out of Sabrina's hands. "Hey! That's mine." She argue. "I think you owe me." I say as I glare at her and take a bite of MY ice cream. She rolls her eyes but lets me have it. 

"We... need to get out of here. We'll see you guys later. Enjoy the game!" Sabrina calls to our friends as she pulls me away where no one can see us. Those stupid flames engulf us as we travel to Hell. This time I don't end up falling. But my ice cream does melt immediately, which kind of upsets me. Just let me have one moment.

"Burn this trash, won't you Lilith?" Sabrina asks once the flames are gone. We are back in the throne room. All of the demons surrounding Jimmy Platt who is pinned to the ground. We step over him and I throw the melted ice cream down at him, earning a deep chuckle from a couple of the nearby demons.

"Feel free to be creative with the punishment." Sabrina adds with a smile. "Thy wish is our command, Queen. But I'm not sure how much use you'll get from his body once I'm through." Lilith warns. "I'll find another one for the Dark Lord." Sabrina says with an evil smirk. 

I watch as they drag away Jimmy Platt. His screams almost make me laugh. I don't know where this evil side of me is coming from, but this asshole deserved it. Winter liked getting ice cream from this terrible man. Just imagine the things I'd do to him if he ever tried taking her.

"I'm not here to get your blessing. I accepted my birthright to keep Hell where it belongs, away from the mortal realm. But that's not enough. The old way, my father's ways, are broken. Hell needs a makeover, fellas." Sabrina says addressing the demons in the room.

"How dare you speak to us this way?" One hisses. "She'll speak however she pleases. She's Queen." I hiss right back. "You forget. I'm your sovereign now." Sabrina says. The demon goes to say something, but drops to his knee instead. 

Another battle won. 

----------------------

Freya's POV

"Aunties! We're home." Sabrina calls out into the house. "Finally." Aunt Zelda snaps as she walks into the room. Aunt Hilda on her heels. "Do you care to explain yourselves?" Aunt Zelda demands. I'm taken back by this. 

"I'm sorry we missed your first day back at the Academy. We had this problem-" "How many secrets are you keeping from us?" Aunt Zelda asks. "You didn't happen to go to Hell and bring back your father, the Dark Lord, and stick him in the bowels of the Academy without telling us, did you?" Aunt Hilda asks.

"Aunties I can explain-" "Oh, I'm sure I know why you did it." Aunt Zelda says approaching us. "Cassius, the librarian, delivered a stack of books with rituals about soul transference." She adds. I turn to Sabrina. "You had books delivered?" I hiss.

"I thought the Dark Lord was bad. I thought he was dangerous, but Lilith preserve us from his demented, lovesick daughter." Zelda says condescendingly. "I couldn't just leave Nick in Hell! Every second he was down there, he was in torment. Every second!" Sabrina yells.

"We know darling..." Aunt Hilda says quietly. "And it's my fault! He did it for me. I couldn't just wash my hands of him. I owed it to Nick to at least try and get Lucifer out of his body and into someone else's." Sabrina says as she starts to cry. Aunt Hilda rushes over to comfort her. 

"Whose body?" Aunt Zelda asks. Not ready to give up the fight. "Where do you expect to find another vessel strong enough to withstand being turned into a flesh Acheron for the Devil himself." Aunt Zelda argues. 

I'm about to fully admit to Sabrina being Queen when a gust of wind slams open the main door. Three figures appear in the center of the room. The first being Father Blackwood, disheveled looking and completely unconscious.  The second being Prudence, covered in blood and mad as can be. The third....

"Ambrose?"