March 30th, 2024

Today is March 30th, 2024.

Chance Perdomo, the actor that played Ambrose Spellman has passed away in a motorcycle accident. 

 I haven't updated this story in just under two years. It's not because I haven't wanted to. I have spent so much time writing out notes for this story and keeping a note file in my phone for how the rest of the story would go. I even have the very last chapter written out and have had it written for three years. Life has a funny way of throwing terrible things our way. 

I haven't told many people in my personal life about this story. Not that I am embarrassed by it- in fact I'm quite proud of this and so grateful for those who interact with it. However, a friend called me to let me know the news. She saw a news article and remembered that Chilling Adventures is one of my favorite shows and called me to see if I knew. I did not know and I cried. 

At first I felt silly for crying over a celebrity. That thought lasted about 30 seconds. If someone has impacted you as much as Chance impacted me, then the emotions are very much warranted. Even now as I write this, the sticker I have of Chance as Ambrose on my keyboard stares back at me. The sticker is faded from spending YEARS on my laptop. 

Fanfictions may be silly. Fangirling may be silly. However, the impact left on those is very serious.  

Chance Perdomo has been a part of my life for years. I have spent years writing this story about one of his characters. He was an actor, an activist, an overall good person that was loved by everyone. 

Rest in Peace Chance Perdomo.

You have impacted so many people. Thank you.