Something's Coming

Freya

Somewhere around 6 o'clock. I slip away from Sabrina. I maybe got two hours of sleep last night. I spent most of the night worrying about about Sabrina and the other half of the night worrying about what Ambrose had meant. Was he trying to say he loved me? Was it too soon? Did I love him? Well that one I know the answer to: Hell yes. 

I mean I think I knew on Halloween. He was so kind, and caring, and funny. He's so smart and curious. It also helps that he's a hot warlock. He makes me so happy. Like no one has ever done before. So where do I go at 6 in the morning? I don't think anyone will be surprised when I say that I go to his room.

I try to open his door and quietly as possible, but since the house is old, of course it squeaks. Well not even a squeak. It full on screeches when I open it. I freeze for a moment, but notice that Ambrose didn't move. So I continue into his room. I think about curling up next to him, but then I get a better idea. So I fucking launch myself onto his bed. Making the mattress shift underneath me. 

"You're a little shit." Ambrose mutters in his morning voice. He throws the blanket off of him and stretches. Must be my lucky day. Sexy morning voice and he's shirtless. I giggle and give him a peck on the cheek. "What time is it?" He asks yawning. 

"You know.... like 6:15." I say quietly. "You've got to be joking. What could be so important that you had to wake me up this early?" He says throwing a pillow at me. I catch it and hug it against my chest. "Wow. My bad. Thought you might want to see me." I say sarcastically. I start to get up, but he grabs my and pulls me back down to him. 

"Of course I wanted to see my girl." He says before kissing me. I'm not going to lie. Morning make out sessions are like a whole new experience. His hands find my waist and he rolls so that I'm now straddling him. I pull away from the kiss and look down at him. I run my fingers along his chest. I'm just in pure awe of how perfect this man is. 

"You know. I could wake up to this view everyday." He says with a smile. I blush and attempt to look away but he grabs my chin between his thumb and pointer finger. His thumb gently on my bottom lip. "Let me see how beautiful my girlfriend is." He says softly. He gently pulls my chin down and our lips barely meet. 

"I'm the luckiest witch alive." I mumble. "And I the luckiest warlock." He says before kissing me. His hands run down my sides and find their place on my hips. Right above the band of the shorts I stole from Sabrina last night. One of my hands is placed on his chest, keeping me upright, the other in his short hair. He hands start to roam lower.... but I don't stop him. 

"Stop me now or else." He says going in for another kiss. I pull gently on his short hair and this flips a switch somewhere because he rolls over so now he's on top. I wrap my legs around his waist and he goes to town on my neck. I bite my lip to keep from making any noise. One of his hands finds the hem of my shirt and I quickly get the message. I arch my back and he starts pulling it up and off, only breaking the kiss for a second. He pulls back and looks at me laying beneath him. 

"Praise Satan. Freya I'm so in lo-" CRASH. I scream and he shields my body as glass rains down from the window near our heads. I frantically look around and spot a bat laying in the center of the room. Dammit. Ambrose sits up and glances around the room, making sure that the bat was the only cause of the damage. Seeing nothing else abnormal, he sighs and looks down at me.

"Great. A bat breaking through a window. That's a bad omen." I tell him. "Some might say that." He says standing. He reaches down and scoops me up so that he's carrying me bridal style. I swat at his chest.

"Ambrose! Put my down! You're going to step on glass!" I scold. He sets me down on my feet near the door. "Better than you getting cut." He says grabbing one of his 30,000 robes and handing it to me. I quickly wrap myself in it, covering my exposed skin. He reaches over and picks a fragment of glass out of my hair.

"Go get dressed. I'll take for of this." He says kissing my forehead. I nod and head to my room. A bad feeling in my stomach. I wasn't overly superstitious but something about this didn't sit right with me. I showered and attempted to get any glass out of my hair before getting dressed in a cute overalls dress with knee high socks. Before I head to the kitchen, I grab the protection charm Ambrose made for me and tucked in into the front pocket of the dress. You know. Just in case. 

When I get to the kitchen Aunt Hilda is already cooking breakfast

When I get to the kitchen Aunt Hilda is already cooking breakfast. Ambrose is attempting to read the morning paper before Aunt Zelda comes down and claims it. I say good morning and take my spot at the table. Ambrose leans over and kisses the side of my head, eyes still focused on the paper.

"Morning." Aunt Zelda says walking into the kitchen, knocking over a spoon in the process. She holds out her hand for the paper and Ambrose hands it over. "Someone's going to have a baby!" Aunt Hilda says cheerfully. She looks over at Ambrose and I for a second. But I catch it and instantly turn red. Yeah sure, maybe someday. But no time soon,

"What? What in Satan's name are you talking about?" Aunt Zelda asks, sitting at the table. "You know the saying. If a spoon falls a baby calls." Aunt Hilda explains before turning back to the stove. "Probably Lady Blackwood's." She says 

"Lady Blackwood's barely started her fourth trimester. It'll be ages. Where is Sabrina?" Zelda asks looking to me and Ambrose. "I think she's in her room still." I tell her. "Still? It's getting late." Aunt Zelda says sipping her tea.

"Considering what she's been through-" "I know exactly what she's been through, Ambrose." Aunt Zelda snaps. "We were all there to pick up the pieces. She has school today. People will wonder where she's been." 

"I made her a balm for her little broken heart." Aunt Hilda says holding out a little jar. "Perfect." Aunt Zelda says snatching it from her. She leaves the kitchen and walks up the stairs to Sabrina's room. Aunt Hilda huffs and goes back to her cooking. Ambrose stands up and jumps up on the counter. Sprawling himself out as he reaches for an apple. 

"Why do you find the need to sit so dramatically?" I ask him as I lean back in my chair. Aunt Hilda laughs from the stove. "Us, Spellman's have always been dramatic. Guess it just runs in our family." She says with a smile. 

I smile and enjoy our morning banter. I've grown closer and closer to Aunt Hilda these past couple weeks. I love the way she interacts with Ambrose and I. She really is the Aunt that I never had. I really hope Winter loves me as much as I love this woman. Speaking of, I excuse myself to give Parker a quick call.

I grab the phone and wait while it dials. I peak into the kitchen and smile at the two people in front of me. Two of the people I love most in the world. They truly make me feel like I'm home.