Prologue

The Nation of Touwa and the Principality of the West. These two nations have been at war for so many years.

Until one day, my grandfather, the former emperor of Touwa, Daichi Raiden, the person who wanted peace more than anyone else, established a peace treaty with the West and it succeeded.

The symbol of the treaty is Dahlia Island, an island lying in the middle of the two countries. An island where Westerners and Touwans are free to interact with each other and even trade.

But the island also houses an academy that houses students from the two nations, Dahlia Academy.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Minato Raiden, that is how the Westerners would read my name. I am a member of Touwa's Imperial Clan, the Raiden Clan, the clan who ruled Touwa ever since it's foundation.

I am the current crown prince of Touwa. My father, Makoto Raiden, the 116th Emperor of Touwa suggested to have me study at Dahlia Academy.

Though I would like to have home schooling, my parents are worried for my social life. I've been inside the palace my whole life and I only went out of the Imperial Palace atleast twice in my lifetime.

This made my parents worried as, I'm not really interacting with other people except from my family and the palace servants. Unlike Royal Families who spoils their child, I was not really spoiled by my parents, even though they are the Royal Couple.

I was raised just like everybody else. But I really didn't have any childhood memories as I didn't like going out.

I have younger twin siblings, Izumi and Hoshi, who unlike me have outgoing personalities and is often playing in the palace with their friends. But they would also invite me to play with them as those two doesn't want me to be lonely.

Now that I'm already at my first year in high school, my parents are really worried as I really don't have any childhood friends.

Even though I don't have any friends it really doesn't mean I'm an anti-social person. I can still manage to communicate with others, it just I really prefer to be alone, meditating and just listening to nature, though I really can't do that as I can sometimes hear the vehicles outside of the palace.

I guess mom and dad are just so worried for my social life. I really don't want to worry them. Also, as the crown prince I really need to see the outside world.

So I followed dad's advice and......that is how I ended up in Dahlia Academy.

I heard that it houses the students from Touwa and the West. I wonder what kind of interactions are happening there.

But I wouldn't dare ask because......it's different from what I expected. It really doesn't matter to me, as long as I can have a stable life in this academy, then yeah, I will be fine.

So my journey to Dahlia Academy begins, now!