Chapter 53: Old Memories

A/N: The anniversary of Romio and Juliet happened here but this chapter would be set just a month after theirs, in other words, this is going to be set during the 1st year anniversary of Minato and Char.

-------------

Romio's POV.

Romio: So, Juliet........why did you call us here all of a sudden?

Juliet: Well............Romio......since you know, today is......Minato and Char's......

Juliet called me, Aoi, Izumi and Hoshi to meet up here at the backyard.

Juliet: Today is their anniversary.

Aoi: Did Char told you?

Juliet: Yes. Actually, Char wanted to spend the rest of the day with Minato but........the thing is.......

Romio: Minato is nowhere to be seen. Izumi, Hoshi, do you know by chance where did your big brother went?

Izumi: When I saw him leaving at the dorm, I asked him where is he going, he told us he'll be in the library.

Juliet: At the library..........

Juliet: Well, I guess we'll let him be there.

Romio: Eh? What do you mean?

Juliet: I told Char just to stay put in the dorm and don't go out.

Hoshi: Eh? But what does it have to do with nii-chan and Char-neechan?

Juliet: Well, I am curious on how Minato fell in love with Char.

Romio: Hmmm, well.......maybe there is something that happened between them?

Juliet: Char told me the story on how she met Minato back then, when they crossed paths with one another when Char went back into the academy. About how Minato saved Char back then when she was assaulted by Maru's gang.

Juliet: When Minato carried Char on his back and brought her to the flower field and then when he lended his jacket to him and when he brought her back to the dorm.

Aoi: Wow........well, that's Rai-kun for ya.

Romio: But still, that is how probably Char fell in love with Minato. But how did Minato fell in love with Char?

Juliet: Hmmmmmm? Wait, Romio can I ask you one thing?

Romio: What is it?

Juliet: Did Minato had any significant memory back when he was still young?

Romio: Hmmmm, I don't know. He mostly talks about his grandfather and mostly his family. But, he never talks about himself.

Juliet: How about you Izumi, Hoshi? You guys probably know something right?

Izumi: Hmmmm, we don't know. I mean, nii-chan really came out of the palace twice during childhood.

Hoshi: .........I couldn't think either.

Aoi: Ugh, even if you ask me. I don't know either.

Juliet: Ugh. So, he's too mysterious or probably, he forgot about something in his childhood?

Aoi: There is a chance. I mean, when I met him back when we were kids, he's just as jolly as ever.

Juliet: And there goes our last puzzle.