Chapter 69: The Exhibition Match (Part 1)

Minato's POV.

I am currently at the office alone with Airu-senpai who is just staring off from the window.

Minato: Um, senpai? How long are you going to stare at the window?

Airu: Hm? Well, I'm just pondering the things that happened since then.

Minato: Reminiscing, are we?

Then Kochou and Teria opened the door while poking their heads out.

Kochou: A-chan, Minato-kun, Romio-kun's having a joint meeting right now.

Minato: Must be about the sports festival, eh?

Kochou: Yep.

Then, they noticed that Airu-senpai is still looking at the window.

Kochou: Hm? What's wrong, A-chan? Are you reminiscing? Is it because we'll be retiring after the sports festival. Are you sad that we'll no longer to be prefects?

Airu: Don't be stupid. It's a load off my back. In fact, I'm looking forward to it.

Minato: I wonder how did my dad retired as the Grand Prefect?

Kochou: Isn't it a little bit to early to be thinking about that, Minato-kun?

Minato: Dad became a prefect since his first year and he only just retired during his third year. Being the First Grand Prefect on top of that.

Airu: Hmph. Like father, like son.

Minato: It seems like you met my dad before?

Airu: Our fathers are great friends, so I've been acquainted with him when I was young. Also, my father told me stories about Emperor Makoto.

Airu: Now, that I look at it, somehow, you are the spitting image of your father.

Minato: Am I?

Airu: Yeah. Even in terms of personality, you two have similarities.

Minato: Well, I guess it's our job as the current prefects to give you the third years, the proper retirement ceremony.

Kochou: Yep, yep. Then, we'll be back to just being ordinary students.

Teria: A lot of things happened.

Then Airu-senpai walks past the twins.

Airu: It seems like you guys are the one reminiscing. C'mon, let's do our job until the end.

Then the three of them smiled at me.

Airu: You coming, Mr. Grand Prefect?

I finished checking the document as I gave it a stamp, with my signature as I put it nicely to my table.

I stood up from my office chair, stretched a little bit as I walk to the coat rack as I wear my blazer, grabbed my purple armband and slid it through my left arm.