Chapter 24: Minato and the School Camp (Part 1)

Minato's POV.

Kohitsuji: IT'S..........CAMPING TIME!

Kohitsuji: Today is the start of our three days and 2 nights school camp!

Black Dogs: So long Dahlia Academy.

Minato: There sure is a lot of activities during fall season eh.

Today is the start of the Dahlia Academy's Annual School Camp. Well, it's different from the seaside camp last summer. But hey, the more the activities, the more fun that lies ahead right?

Right now we're on a bus and we're heading into Dahlia Lake. It's different from the lake near the academy though. This one is a big lake.

Maru: Stop frolicking! What are you guys? Ten year olds?

Tosa: Hmm, there's a deck of uno cards in your bag Maru-kun!

Maru: You what!? Hey don't look or else I'll kill you!

Minato: Did someone said Uno?

Tosa: Oh, Your benevolence? You're also playing uno?

Minato: Yeah. Me and my twin siblings are playing it. But whenever the children of the servants of the Imperial Palace comes to visit, we will also invite them to play with us.

Kohitsuji: Woooow! You guys must be a lot right?

Minato: Well, there are only just a few actually. Maybe around 2 or 3 children are visiting their parents in the Imperial Palace.

Hasuki: Speaking of children, does the daughter of Mr. Takebayashi also visits the Imperial Palace?

Minato: Oh you mean Aoi? Yeah. Actually, whenever she had free time, she will come by to see her dad and then she'll hang out with me and my twin siblings.

Kohitsuji: Eh? A girl always visiting the Imperial Palace? Ehhhh? Hey, Minato....would you mind if you introduce this girl to us someday-

Then I smacked him.

Minato: And now I know the reason that I'll definitely NOT to introduce her to you guys.

Tosa: Eh? Don't tell me she's-

I gave him a karate chop.

Minato: Not my girlfriend. Period.

Minato: I already have a girlfriend, she's the princess of the west, that is. Also, I'm engaged to her.

Hasuki: You mean, you had a childhood friend? But didn't you told us that you don't had any childhood memories?

Minato: Well, I have a little but I guess I wouldn't call mine as childhood experiences because, I was just mostly inside the palace my whole life.

Minato: Well, Aoi being the daughter of one of the servants if the Imperial Clan, well we wouldn't totally close our doors even to their children. But, Aoi is just an ordinary girl. She's been studying at a public high school in Touwa.

Minato: But then I heard from Mr. Takebayashi that she'll transfer at Dahlia Academy next year.

Black Dogs: NEXT YEAR!?