Chapter 37: Minato, Romio, Julio, Shuna and the Imperial Palace (Part 1)

Minato's POV.

It's the next day and currently Shuna is giving us a tour around the tourist spots of Touwa. Right now, we arrived at the Capital of Touwa, the City of Tokyo.

Shuna: Well, I heard from Romio-sama that Minato-sama is a former shut in and he only went out from the Imperial Palace, atleast two times. Am I right?

Minato: I only went outside two times. So yeah, I'm a former shut in but not anymore!!!

Minato: So Shuna-chan!? Where to next!?

Julio: Yeah, yeah! Where to next!?

Romio: You two really are excited as if you guys are 8 year olds.

Shuna: Well then, let's go to the Radio Tower.

We proceeded inside the tower and went immediately at one of the highest floors. The floor is transparent glass and from the view alone........we can see all of Tokyo from here.

Julio & Minato: Wow! You can see all of Touwa from here!

Shuna: Aw, look at those two. They look like Airu-sama and Romio-sama back when they were young.

Shuna: It really brings back memories back when the Master was still alive.

Julio: Hey, hey, Raiden! That big house, is that the Imperial Palace!?

Minato: W-where!?

Julio: There!

I followed the direction where Julio is pointing at and yeah, we saw it and I was amazed by how beautiful it is from this view.

Minato: Yep. That's the Imperial Palace. There is no mistaking it.

Then I had this idea on mind.

Minato: Hey! Romio, Julio, Shuna! Would you like to visit the Imperial Palace!?

Romio, Julio & Shuna: Eh!?

Romio: A-are you out of your mind!? We can't!

Shuna: We can't allow ourselves to just waltz inside the Imperial Palace!

Julio: Y-yeah! There is no way we common folk can just enter.

Minato: Why not? The Palace has always been open to the public and besides, you're my friends.

After convincing them, they finally agreed to go with me to the Imperial Palace.

Minato: Then, I guess I should call Mr. Takebayashi. He's probably in Touwa now.

I dialed his number and after a few seconds, he finally answered.

Takebayashi: Hello? This is Takebayashi Asahi speaking.

Minato: It's me Mr. Takebayashi.

Takebayashi: Oh, Your highness! You called.

Minato: Are you in Touwa now?

Takebayashi: Yeah. I just returned last night. I'm currently at the Palace right now.