Chapter 50: Spring - New Beginnings

A/N: Man, I can't imagine I reached my 50th chapter.

A/N: To the readers of this fanfic, I'm really grateful for your support and I will continue doing my best in this fanfic. Enjoy the 50th Chapter.

-----------------

Minato's POV. 1 hour ago.

Me and Romio were suddenly called at the office.

Romio: Wait, me and Minato!? In charge of the freshmen!?

Airu is sitting on his office chair as he gives us the instruction of our errand.

Airu: Yes. You and Minato will be in charge of a single class. Usually, one servant in each class but, this class is something that the two of you SHOULD supervise.

Minato: May I ask but, who's class are we in charge of?

Airu: You two will handle Professor Chin's class.

As far as I remember, the students at Dahlia Academy are still divided by classes under different professors.

Well, me, Romio and Hasuki are under Professor Bagu's Class.

Airu: Incidentally, the New Leader of the Freshmen, Komai Kougi is in Professor Chin's Class.

Romio: Kougi!?

Minato: Oh boy. I think I know the reason why you chose me and Romio to handle Professor Chin's class.

Airu: You have a sharp perception, Minato. It seems you already heard the news?

Minato: Yep. I heard from the middle schoolers that Kougi's class are especially hot-blooded.

Airu: We're already used in freshmen starting fights everywhere, but in Kougi's case, this fights are more frequent.

Romio: Eh, what a pain.

Airu: Weren't you like that in your first year?

Romio: Urk!

Minato: Boom! Critical hit!

Romio: Shut up!

Airu: Fighting on school grounds is forbidden. As servants, you must not allow them to fight.

Airu: And make sure they don't stray from the proper path as students of Dahlia Academy.

Airu: But why are we in charge of Kougi's class?

Airu: You being able to stop them physically and with Minato's unique charisma, you two would be able to handle Kougi's class.

Minato: Well, if that's what you say. Then I guess it's worth a try. After all learning experiences is the best.

Airu: Romio, Hasuki and Leon are already assigned in other classes. If you don't want to do it, then you're free to step down.

Kochou: Just like Minato-kun said, it is a new experience. Also, you two could also gain advantage for the elections. Freshmen can also vote to y'know.

Romio: I see. Then, let's do this Minato!

Kochou & Minato: Such a simple mind.

Airu: Before you go, Minato I also received the news that you're younger siblings are transferring here.