Chapter 90: Minato and Chartreux

A/N: This chapter will be set a year after the wedding of Romio and Juliet. So in total, it's going to be 8 years after everyone graduated from Dahlia Academy.

---------------

Minato's POV. 8 years later.

So what happened 8 years after everyone graduated?

First off, Romio and Airu-senpai were both elected as members of the Diet. Juliet on the other hand, studied under Turkish-san and participated in the meetings of the West's nobility and she was even delegated as one of the diplomats for the Conference twice.

Romio and Juliet, being two of the people closest to me, the current Crown Prince of Touwa, I helped them a lot in their dreams and goals. She was reforming the old and stiff aristocratic system, while gaining support from the people and the nobility.

Juliet is now the first Viscountess of the West.

Initially, Romio, Juliet and myself studied under my father in a period of time.

Leon on the other hand became a teacher at Dahlia Academy and she now proudly wears her red hair.

For Hasuki, she became an actress and with the help of Ragdoll-san, she got some Westian fans now. As for Aoi, just like her mother, she became a famous fashion designer around the world, creating beautiful dresses and clothes.

Tosa became part of the Special Defense Force. Kohitsuji became an exclusive photographer on a bodybuilding magazine. Maru became a Bank Employee.

Aby married Somali. Aby is an active revolutionary and at the same time, taking care of their daughters, Singa and Pula. Somali became a female pro wrestler who is known as, "Gorilla Girl." As for Scott, well he got over Juliet and he is now currently working as a zoologist.

As for Cait-senpai, he became a pediatrician (who is infamous for his mature jokes) and Cybelle-senpai became a nurse. Rex-senpai became a designer of lolita clothes and at one point, he collaborated with Aoi and damn, their collaboration made them even more famous.

As for the Kochou and Teria, Kochou became a renowned pharmacist while Teria became a robot engineer.

Down to our juniors. Ameria became a model. Kougi is under training to become a priest. Shuna became a policewoman. Hoshi was assigned as the new Grand Priestess of the Grand Shrine, she also became a famous novelist and a poet. Izumi became a painter and an architect, he already had a tour around the world, designing some of the most famous paintings and buildings around the world.

Now as for me and Char. Well, Char is still a princess but not the crown heir anymore as she is already engaged to me but nonetheless, she still studied under King Charles on fulfilling her royal duties. She then became the mentor of the West's new crown heir, Duke Tristan who is the younger brother of Duke Erwin and is known to be more noble than his elder brother.

As for me, well, I studied under my dad on governance and politics. But he also taught me law and philosophy as well. I learned more a lot from my dad when I was studying under him, to succeed the crown.

He told me, that I'm more than ready to ascend the throne. I am already acting out my duties like an emperor and 3 years after I graduated from Dahlia Academy, the council of ministers already favored that I should ascend to the throne.