Chapter 64: The Prefect Elections (Part 3)

Minato's POV.

I can hear that everyone is talking about Romio & Juliet. But I guess the most controversial is me and Char, since we are both heirs to the crown.

Student 1: Inuzuka and Persia........are lovers? Also, not only just them, even Prince Raiden and Princess Char!?

Student 2: Wait, in Inuzuka and Persia's photo, is that the Black Dogs' side?

Student 3: So.......they were meeting in secret? Also, why is Persia wearing a black dogs' uniform?

Student 4: So much things are happening my brain can't keep this up.........

Student 5: What about Prince Minato and Princess Char? We can still doubt Inuzuka and Persia but, as for the Raiden Prince and Princess Char, just look at how they are affectionate with each other!

Student 6: Hey, is this for real? What the hell is happening.......?

Student 7: I can't believe it......

Everyone demands an explanation from me and Romio.

Student 1: DON'T MAKE LAUGH! C'MON LET'S HEAR SOME EXCUSES! HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN TRICKING US!

Student 2: What were you thinking when yoi became the leader, Inuzuka!? Also, JUST WHAT THE HELL PRINCE MINATO!!! YOU ARE THE PRINCE WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY US LIKE THAT!

Student 3: YOU FRAUDS! I TRUSTED YOU!

Everyone is angry, everyone is against us...........damn it.........due to the pressure of the crowd, the bleeding on my left hand won't stop!

Minato: Tch..........

Minato: It's just what Chiwa-san said...........it will be just like what Sakura-san and my father witnessed on that day........

Minato: They're going to force us into exile.........not to mention, if news of this will spread out to the nations, especially with me and Char's respective statuses as the crown heirs...........

Minato: Our parents will have no choice but to reveal our arranged marriage but..........that would damage the reputation of the Raiden Clan and the Westia Royal Family.

Then I saw Hasuki and Aoi defending us.

Hasuki: That picture is fake! It's forged!

Aoi: That's right! This must be some ploy to bring Inuzuka and Rai-kun down, just because you knew they'd beat you!

Romio: Hasuki......

Minato: Aoi.........

Minato: Grandpa, what would you do if you were stuck in this situation? What will you say and how will you show everyone that nothing is wrong with it.

Minato: Is Leon's hatred knows no bounds!? Does she resent me and Romio this much!?

Then Leon answered Hasuki and Aoi's questions.

Leon: While it is true that I may find their weakness, but that is only for Inuzuka. My plan for Prince Minato on the other hand is........to establish his weakness, I've never thought that I hit the jackpot and killed two birds in one stone.