Chapter 58: The Student Election Assembly (Part 2)

Third POV.

With the conclusion of the White Cats' speeches, it's time for the black dogs.

Sieber: First up, Komai Hasuki, the podium is yours.

Hasuki: Yes.

At the audience, Kougi is nervous for his big sister as if he is chanting a mantra now.

Kougi: Goodluck, nee-chan (10x).

Shuna: Hush! Kougi-kun.

Izumi: Kougi, keep your act together.

Kougi: How am I supposed to calm down!? I'm nervous for nee-chan.

Aoi: You're even nervous than the candidates y'know.

Izumi: Just calm down, man. All you got to do is believe!

Kougi: I'm surprised that you and Hoshi are calm about this. You're big brother is also about to speak and he's even the last.

Hoshi: We know that. We are also nervous but, deep inside we know, what nii-chan is capable of.

Izumi: Yeah! He may be the last one to give his speech but, look at the eyes of the black dogs and the white cats.

Izumi: They are all anticipating for the speech of nii-san. After all, a speech from someone who has engaged in political matters in such a young age.

Hoshi: The people are going to look forward to that, because they know that the last one who is going to talk was trained by none other than the one who ended the war through peaceful negotiation.

Izumi: We believe in what nii-chan can do! That is why, there is no need to be afraid. Have faith Kougi, have faith.

Hoshi: Just believe and support your nee-chan!

Then Hasuki began her speech.

Hasuki: Hi! Hasuki here! Man, this atmosphere is making me nervous! 

Hasuki: Truth be told, Hasuki wasn't even thinking about trying for the prefectoral position until very recently. After all becoming a prefect is way beyond my abilities.

Hasuki: Hasuki was a bit of a loner. The dignified prefects were only people I could admire.

Hasuki: "I could never become someone like that. Only the chosen ones can succeed." That is what Hasuki thought.

Hasuki: And that very mindset is the reason why Hasuki suppressed her own potential. I even closed it as when Raiden arrived at the academy.

Then the three Raidens respond to her simultaneously.

Minato, Izumi & Hoshi: Yes?

Hasuki: Ah! I forgot that there are already three Raidens here. Anyways.....

Hasuki: When Prince Minato arrived at this academy, just like how I looked up to the prefects, I also held him in high regard. Just like how I also respect Inuzuka. I thought that Prince Raiden was just as dignified and I could never reach his level but.......