Chapter 27: Julio, Romio and Minato

A/N: Another short story and daily life encounters at Dahlia academy.

------------------

Minato's POV.

Minato: What a lovely day. Really a perfect day to relax, read some novels and hang out in the-

Minato: Hm?

Then I noticed that Romio and Julio are running as they are being chased by none other than Maru.

Minato: ...........what the hell are those two even doing? Did they pissed Maru again?

Then Romio and Julio saw me and they had this idea of hiding behind my back, as if they are like children hiding at the back of their parents and then Maru came running towards us but he immediately stops as he saw them hiding at my back.

Maru: Tch! Move.

Minato: And what if I don't?

Maru: I said move damn it.

Minato: Why are you chasing these two?

Maru: It doesn't concern you, you dumb prince.

Minato: *sigh*

Then I gave Maru a knock out punch and he fell unconscious on the ground.

Minato: Really. What is his problem?

Then I turned to Romio and Julio (Persia) as they also sigh in relief.

Minato: Now, care to explain why the hell are you two being chased by Maru?

Julio: Well, Maru might already suspecting something about my Julio disguise.

Minato: Hmmm, now that is the real trouble there.

Romio: *pant* He probably might uncover that fact but what do we do?

Then I noticed that Maru is slowly getting up.

Romio: Oi, oi, oi, Minato I thought you knocked him out?

Minato: That was only a light knock out punch. Anyways, Julio run!

Julio: Y-yes!

Maru: I just wanted to make friends with Julio.

Then Romio just throws Maru somewhere and we followed Julio who ended up in the sumo club.

But the sumo club members were distracted by Maru and we took the chance to escape.

Minato: *pant* *pant*

Minato: Just *pant* what *pant* the *pant* hell.........

Julio: S-sorry for dragging you into trouble Raiden.

Minato: It's okay but next time, if you guys are in trouble just make sure that it's not going to be a pain in the ass.

Romio: Whew, after all that running around............I'm beat.