Chapter 9: Minato and Hasuki

Char's POV

Char: July 1st~ It'll be Per's birthday in a week.

Persia: Char the bath is open.

Char: Okay~

Persia: You're in a good mood today. Did Raiden invited you to a date or something?

Char: Oh no. It's not like that. But I guess you could say this is also me if he does. To be honest, I'm thinking about how grand your party should be.

Persia: Y-you don't need to do that kind of stuff!

Then Per hides her face and blushes.

Per: Actually......I have something to ask of you Char.

Char: Sure, what is it?

Then she told me her request.

--------------

Minato's POV

I'm currently reading one of my favorite mangas and I just looked at Romio who is standing in front of the calendar and he's smiling which is kinda creepy.

Romio: Alright, one week before Persia's birthday. Hmmm, what should I give her. No, I guess that can come later. If I can only go outside of the campus.......

Minato: Persia's birthday huh?

Romio: It's next week, July 1st.

Minato: July 1st eh?

Romio: Oh, speaking of birthdays, we didn't know your birthday.

Minato: Is it really important?

Romio: Of course it is! Everyone deserves to celebrate their birthday! Also, you're the crown prince! Of course we should know you're birthday as it will be our sign of respect and appreciation.

I sighed and closed the manga I was reading.

Minato: Well, if I tell you birthday, make sure you wouldn't be surprised.

Romio: Huh? Why? Also, wait what do you mean I wouldn't be surprised?

Minato: It's actually on July 1st.

Romio: Huh?

Minato: *sigh* My birthday is on July 1st. In other words, me and Persia were born on the same day.

Romio became silent and then after 10 seconds.

Minato: 3........2........1...............

Romio: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Romio: Are you serious!?

Then I showed him my enrollment form which contains my basic information and then he read my birthday.

Romio: So it's true!

Minato: Why are you so worked up anyway?

Romio: Are you telling me you're not celebrating your birthday with your family?