Chapter 88: The Debutante Ball (Part 2)

Minato's POV. Dance Hall, Westia Castle.

It was only a matter of time until one of the nobles noticed the presence of the Touwans in the dance hall.

Nobleman 1: Hey what's the meaning of this!? Why are Touwans even here!?

Noblewoman 1: How did they manage to sneak in!?

Romio: Eh!?

Minato: Of course. We can't conceal our presence here on a very long time. Sooner or later, the nobles would notice our presence.

It's for the reason that I put on my hood again as Juliet told me.

Juliet: We can't afford you showing up now, Minato. Stay close to me and I'll got you covered.

Minato: Okay.

Romio: Juliet, I trust you in protecting Minato.

Juliet: I'm basically doing that. More importantly, everyone is panicking.

Then Romio and the others convinced the nobles that they were invited by Char herself.

Romio: Look, we were invited by Char!

Then a royal guard, who is holding a guest list rebutted Romio's claim.

Royal Guard: Don't lie! Your names are not on the guest list!

Minato: Huh? How would you know our names if this is the very first time you saw us? Mind using your head a little there dude?

Romio: So we weren't invited!? 

Maru: Then why did she call us?

Tosa: Is she just trying to harass us?

Minato: I don't think she'll ever bother to harass everyone by inviting them at the ball. I just knew that Char only had one goal from the very start.

Minato: I just need to step in at the right time.........or if I need to interfere.........when neccessary.

Juliet: It's true though! We are all invited by Char! Please believe us!

Nobleman 1: What's with that brat?

Nobleman 2: Shut your mouth, that's the daughter of Count Turkish!

Noblewoman 2: So, why did the princess call all of you here?

Juliet: I don't know exactly.......

Minato: Looks like we gathered more attention than Duke Erwin's proclamation of Char's being first dance partner.

Minato: Somehow, I feel like she know that this is going to happen.

I check my surroundings and everyone is already panicking.

Then I looked at the balcony where the King is sitting with a woman beside him. A woman with white hair and golden brown eyes and is wearing a crown.