Chapter 54: Hidden History

Meanwhile............at the School Library.

Minato's POV.

I'm currently looking up to the history of Dahlia Academy. But I already know it's history, I am searching for a lost history.

By searching here at the library, I do hope that I will find it here.

Until.......I stumbled upon a book and to my surprise.........it was written.......by none other than.......

Minato: Daichi Raiden..........

Minato: My grandpa?

I opened the book and then scribbled in a few pages as it was the same as the other history books say about Dahlia Academy.........

Until I saw these sentence.........

Minato: "Other people might think that Dahlia Academy is named because of the island where it was founded but in truth...........it was named..........."

Minato: "After Princess Dahlia Westia.......the very first Westian friend..........I had......."

Minato: Dahlia Westia. Wait......."Westia"

I quickly searched for a book that has information upon the Westian Royal Family and I found it. Then while searching for the current royal family, I found this photo with the description.........

 Then while searching for the current royal family, I found this photo with the description

Minato: "Her Royal Highness, Princess Dahlia Westia. Youngest daughter of King Francis Westia."

Minato: Let's see here..........

Minato: King Francis Westia then.......he had two twin daughters.......Iris and Dahlia. Wait, Queen Iris had a son..........

Minato: "His Royal Highness, King Charles Westia. Firstborn of Queen Iris Westia."

Minato: No way! King Charles is the CURRENT KING OF THE WEST!

Minato: Then it must mean-

It looks like they updated the book and as I expected..........