Chapter 65: The Prefect Elections (Part 4)

Minato's POV.

Leon: So........you two have chosen exile!

Black Dog Extremist 1: Kick those two faced traitors here out of the school!

Black Dog Extremist 2: We don't need an emperor who is a traitor!

Shizuka's POV.

With the resolve of Inuzuka and Raiden-san to protect the people they love......everyone is demanding to kick them out of the academy.

Nia: Are they really going to be exiled? But, there is no rule like that. But if people want them gone......then they have no choice but to leave.

Shizuka: But..........Raiden-san.......I also noticed this but.........he's getting quite along with the other white cats.

Shizuka: Raiden-san......has always been kind to everyone. No matter who they are and no matter where they came from.

Nia: I see........I guess that is very kindness that melted the Tyrant Princess' heart.

Minato's POV.

Everyone is throwing their abuses at the four of us then I noticed Maru, who is super pissed as he made his way into the crowd. He tried to punch Romio but I blocked and gripped his fist, with my injured left hand.

My left hand continued to bleed.....as Romio, Juliet and Char are already worried for me.

Romio & Juliet: Minato!!!

Char: Mii-chan......please! You're hurt..........please don't push yourself or else......you might........

Minato: I am not going to die in a place like this. It will take more than this kind of wound to take me down.

Maru: You...........take responsibility for tricking us like that! For lying to us black dogs! You......the prince........whose side are you on huh!?

Maru: If I have to get to Inuzuka then I'll just beat the ever living crap out of you-

Minato: She never lied to you........

Maru: Huh!?

Minato: Julio..........never lied to you.........

Blood continued to drip from my injured left hand as Maru still struggles to free his fist from my grip.

Maru: So you're covering up for her!? IS THAT IT YOU TRAITOR-

Juliet: I genuinely considered you a friend! I never used you!

Due to my injury, I let down my guard and let Maru get away but, I quickly recovered from that and I quickly blocked his punch.

Maru: You really are getting annoying here huh?

Minato: Annoying?

Maru: I couldn't believe that our prince will protect an enemy-

I punched him straight into the face with my free right hand, he's lucky I didn't put much strength into it.