Chapter 6: Minato, Char, the Raiden Family and the Dance

Minato's POV

It's time for the last event. Currently, the White Cats are on the lead with 330 points while the Black Dogs are behind with 320 points.

Now the Capture the Crown began. With both houses clashed with each other. Persia decided to be the support as I heard that because of her injury, she couldn't be the assassin.

But it doesn't matter, our plan hasn't change any one bit.

Minato: Maru stregthen the assault! Tosa, Kohitsuji create an opening and scatter the White Cats' formation!

Maru: LET'S GO!

Then Tosa and Kohitsuji faked an attempt for the crown as they successfully created an opening.

I quickly took off the crown and placed it on the crown place. As I rushed towards the opening with my lightning speed.

Before everyone knows it, I already passed the vanguards due to the opening they made.

Then someone intercepted me as I dodged the kick and stepped back a little bit. To my surprise, the one who intercepted me is none other than Char herself.

Char: I can't believe that the crown holder of the Black Dogs is their assassin as well. As the crown holder, I'll protect the crown of the White Cats.

Minato: Another showdown between Royals? Fine, let's do this. If you want to settle it, then let's do it now once and for all.

Then me and Char engaged in a hand to hand combat. I didn't expected her to be the combatant type. But then she wields a weapon.

Minato: Wait, that's!

Char: Per's weapon. Oh, are you still planning to fight me unarmed?

Minato: Yeah.

I took a deep breath and looked at the White Cats with killing intent as they shake and fell off out of fear.

Char: Oh my.

Then Char rushes to take me down but, the moment she strikes with her weapon, what she struck was an afterimage of myself.

Char: Shoot! He's too fast!

But then Scott managed to successfully grabbed the Black Dogs' crown. The White Cats cheered for their, "victory" as I smiled and grabbed the White Cats' crown.

White Cat student: Hah! The match is over you-

Minato: Romio!

Then out of the blue, Romio uncovers another crown, but this time a crown with the symbol of the black dogs.

Everyone from the White Cats are shocked.

Scott: What!? Then what is this crown!?

Minato: It's a fake, that crown doesn't have the symbol of the black dogs.

I raised the White Cats crown as I declared.

Minato: It's over..........you lost.