Chapter 7: Fever

Minato's POV

It's been days since the school festival was over and I was having a fever.

Me and Inuzuka had been taking errands for the black dogs. According to the Black Dogs, I'm the only one who is on par with Inuzuka in terms of strength.

The first years are even speculating that I may be even stronger than the Black Dogs' Head Prefect, Airu Inuzuka, Romio's elder brother.

But my dad oncce told me that no matter how strong the physical body is, it still has its own limits. That is the reason why my dad always advised me to relax and take a break sometimes.

The thing is, I overworked myself and I finally got a fever. It seems like my body is screaming for rest. Actually, I'm already having this fever for three days now.

That brings us today. Romio and Persia, who disguised herself as Julio visits my room as Romio asked me.

Romio: So, how are you feeling Minato?

Minato: I don't *cough* know.

Julio (Persia): Are you really sure? I heard from the black dogs that you've been overworking yourself.

Minato: Don't worry, I'm *cough* *cough* *cough* fine.

Romio: Okay, that settles it. Persia, give me a blanket and restrain Minato from doing anything stupid.

Julio (Persia): Roger!

Minato: Oi! What do you think you guys are *cough* *cough* doing!?

Then Romio and Julio (Persia) restrained me to prvent me getting out from my bed.

Minato: Whyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Julio (Persia): Char is actually worried about you.

Minato: Char..........

Julio (Persia): Well, Char asked me where have you been in the past few days.

Romio: That is why Persia asked me what happened to you, I couldn't bring to tell Persia but, she saw through me.

Julio (Persia): And this is what Inuzuka is hiding.

Minato: Sorry for hiding that I was sick, I don't want my friends to worry about me. Only Romio and my family knows about this.

Then my phone rang and Romio gave it to me. I looked who is calling.

Minato: It's mom.

I answered the phone and put the audio in a loudspeaker in order for me not to place the phone in my ear.

Minato: Hello? Mom?

Kazumi: Mii-kun, how are you feeling?

Minato: I still had a fever mom. But I'm resting.

Then I can hear Izumi and Hoshi wanting to talk to me.

Izumi: Mom, mom, can we talk to nii-san?

Hoshi: Please mom, we want to talk to nii-chan.

Kazumi: Alright.