Chapter 2: The Tyrant Princess

Minato's POV.

It's been a month since I got here at Dahlia Academy and I finally got used to living here.

Well, I guess this is just right. No fights, no brawls, everything is peaceful..............that is what I thought.

When I went out for a walk, I heard a commotion from the White Cats.

Until I saw Scott, blonde hair, wearing glasses, the second in command of the 2nd years of White Cats is panicking as he said these words.

Scott: URGENT NEWS! I HAVE AN URGENT NEWS! PRINCESS CHAR HAS RETURNED! I REPEAT PRINCESS CHAR HAS RETURNED!

Everyone from the white cats are panicking. Also, the Black Dogs heard it as well and they were just watching as the white cats are panicking in despair.

Well, I wouldn't want to make the Black Dogs at that state. That is the reason why I didn't announced my arrival. In fact, no one even knew my face because I've been inside the Imperial Palace for years.

Well, the Black Dogs just kept their mouths shut about me. Even Persia also kept quiet about my status. I guess, I can really trust her as she is Romio's girlfriend after all.

Minato: *sigh* Making a ruckus just because their princess just returned. Well, I know it's a form of respect but, if I was in her shoes, I wouldn't want that kind of greeting.

I just proceeded to head to the gardens as I take a look back at the Black Dogs Dorm and it seems like, they're planning to ruin the return of the princess.

Minato: Not my problem. I'm just gonna chill out and hang out with the butterflies in the gard-

Then I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell down.

Minato: Ow!

I got up and I helped the person I bumped with.

A girl with short white hair that covers her left eye, golden brown eyes and wears a tiara with cat ears.

She's also wearing the White Cats school uniform

She's also wearing the White Cats school uniform. I see, so she is a White Cat. Strange did she just arrived here? It seems like it, she probably went from the Main Gate.

I reached my hand to help her get up.

Minato: Are you okay miss?

She looked at me as if she's examining me, which is kinda creepy. But nonetheless, she takes my hand and she gets up.