Chapter 33: A sudden visitor

Minato's POV.

It's been a few days since the school festival ended and we're currently just living our ordinary dorm life.

Also, I've been released in doing the paperworks from the Palace as my dad said that I should fully live my life as a student and a teenager. So basically, I'm already free to do whatever I want.

Well, it means.........I can finally slack all day!

Though not to be totally lazy, I mean, finally, no more troublesome work.

Right now, I'm just hanging out in our room. Then, Kochou and Teria just barged inside the room.

Minato: Oi, oi, oi you two. Didn't me and Romio told you guys not to barge to someone's room?

Kochou: Eh? But it wouldn't be called barging. Since you are here and you let us in.

Minato: I didn't let you guys in. You guys entered even BEFORE you ASKED.

Kochou: Well whatever. Strange, you're not doing paperworks this time.

Minato: Well, they said that I'm already released in doing the paperworks from the Imperial Palace.

Teria: Really?

Minato: Well, my dad said that I should live my life as a student in the fullest. But I'm still worried though.

Kochou: Why?

Minato: Well, I encountered a forged document back then.

Kochou: A forged document!? But how did something like that slipped through the Palace!?

Minato: Well, to be honest, whoever created that document, really got the crest of our family almost right but, there is a big mistake there.

Teria: Big mistake?

Minato: You see, whenever we issue a document, especially if it has something to do with Touwa's affairs, we would use Touwa's crest, not our clan's crest.

Minato: If it is something within the Imperial Family, we would use our clan's crest along with Touwa's crest.

Kochou: I see, so you are worried that thing might happen again.

Minato: Yeah and whoever sent that document, really wants to defame the Raiden Clan.

Kochou: But it's all over now isn't it?

Minato: Yeah, for now. But the documents will have much thorough proofreading because when I discovered that forged document, I left a note within it, notifying my dad of what happened.

Teria: I guess that is all for the best. It seems like you saw your job through the end.

Minato: Yep. I'll leave the rest to the Palace.

Kochou: By the way Minato-kun, where are the snacks?

Minato: There are just near the study table. Also please, don't eat too much of our snacks.

Teria: Do you have the new volume of this manga?

Minato: Hmmm.......wait a sec.......