Chapter 8: Prefects and Fireworks

Minato's POV.

I'm currently sitting on a bench while reading a novel. But under the bench, I can hear Romio who is hiding beneath it and Persia who is hiding under a manhole.

Persia: Sure, I guess there will be no trouble during the festival right?

Romio: Yeah. But, the thing is we can't visit the stalls together.

Persia: I can't actually disguise as Julio for the time being. Seems like I will end up going together with the white cats.

Then we can hear Romio sniffling to the verge that he's going to cry.

Romio: Seems like it's a tall order.

Persia: Don't worry, I'll slip out before the fireworks began. By the way, hey Raiden.

Minato: Keep your voice down, the other students might think that I'm crazy.

Persia: Oh, sorry. Anyways, what are you going to do during the festival. Char is looking forward to be with you y'know.

Minato: I don't know, actually we have the same situation.

Romio: It's going to be trouble if your trouble if your relationship with Char will be exposed. Much worse than my relationship with Persia.

Persia: I agree, after all, the dorms will absolutely object that both the crown heirs of two enemy countries are dating.

Minato: Actually, our relationship will be exposed sooner or later. I received a letter from Char's father, saying that sooner or later, me and Char's arranged marriage will be publicly announced.

Romio: Eeeeeh?

Minato: But I told him to keep it a secret for the time being. I also consulted Char about this and she agreed with me.

Char: I see, then. Inuzuka, I'll see you at the festival.

Then Persia hides completely as Romio is shouting out of joy.

Romio: HELL YEEEEAAAAAAAH! I DID IT WE HAVE A DATE AT THE FESTIVAL! YA HEAR THAT MINATO!?

Minato: I can hear you and you're too loud.

Until we heard some voices from above.

???: WOAH! HEY! MOVE IT!

Romio: H-huh?

Me and Romio looked above and saw a girl falling but Romio caught her fall.

Romio: Hey kid, how did you fall into that tree.

Then the girl just said.

???: You're touching my breast. That's sexual harrassment.

Romio: Huh? O-oh! S-sorry! I didn't know it was there!

Then the girl suddenly emits a murderous aura.

???: Oh my, how rude of you. Are you not aware of who am I? Also, you there, you brown haired nerd.