Chapter 81: The School Trip - Day 2 (Part 1)

Minato's POV. Colosseum, City of Rome.

It's the 2nd day of the School Trip

It's the 2nd day of the School Trip. Somehow, I was dragged by Romio and Juliet to come with their group.

Flashback. Earlier..........

Minato: I told you that I'm going to patrol the sightseeing routes! I can have a tour by myself and do my task........

Minato: AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!

Romio and Juliet are pulling me to come with them to Rome but I stubbornly refused as I just can't abandon my task.

Romio: Don't be stubborn and come with us!

Juliet: No duties! You need to relax!

Minato: I am relaxed!

Romio & Juliet: Like hell we'll believe you!

Romio: Just come with us!

Minato: I REFUSE!

Juliet: Come with us or we'll tie you up and force YOU to come with us!

Minato: You're not my mom!

After some arguing and running around at the hotel because I refused to come with them, they finally convinced (forced) me to come with them.

Back to the present.

Minato: What a drag. Well, I guess it's better than walking in random places.

Minato: I also heard that Leon's mother was last spotted around here.

Then suddenly, someone bonked my head and it was Romio who used the guide book to bonk my head.

Romio: Minato, what did we tell you? No thinking about your task or whatever that is whenever we are on an ongoing trip.

Minato: You don't have to do that y'know. Besides, I'm just looking at the sights around Rome.

Juliet: Oh, really?

Then I turned around to see Juliet giving me an intimidating scare, which somehow, even Romio is shaking and is hiding behind my back.

Juliet: Now, now, Minato. Be a good boy and relax.

Minato: How am I suppose to relax if you are giving me that glare! Oi, Romio, can you convince your girlfriend to stop giving me death glares?