Chapter 59: Romio, Minato and the Dark Secret (Part 1)

Minato's POV. The day after the Assembly.

Me and Romio are walking alongside each other and while were on our way back to the dorm, we were being greeted by the students from both dorms.

Black Dog Student 1: Inuzuka! Minato-sama! You guys totally blew us with your speeches!

Black Dog Student 2: Yeah! Especially when Minato-sama took his turn! Man, your speech really left us speechless. Nonetheless, we're on your side. So make sure to get us permission in bringing our phones into the school.

Romio points his thumb at me.

Romio: Well, this guy actually had permission to bring his phone.

Black Dog Student 1: Eeeeh!?

Minato: That is why I am advocating for freedom. But always remember, that freedom also comes with responsibility.

Black Dog Student 2: Yes, sir!

Then the other white cats also said.

White Cat Student 1: It pains my ears to agree with what a black dog is saying but, I agree with Inuzuka and Prince Minato. I think I should borrow some books related to Emperor Daichi and his philosophies.

White Cat Student 2: Well, now that Minato revealed the truth about the founding of this academy. I still couldn't believe that this academy was named after a Westian Princess.

White Cat Student 1: But was founded by a Touwan, right?

Me and Romio smiled as slowly and surely, this academy is changing.

Minato's POV. 1 hour ago.

Me, Romio and Juliet are currently hanging out on the backyard to discuss what happened after the speeches.

Romio: Look at this Per.....Juliet!!! I got the second highest approval ratings among the black dogs. Just next to Minato!

Juliet: W-way to go, Ro.....Romi......Romio......

These two aren't still used in calling ecah other by their first names.

Minato: Me and Char never struggled calling each others' names like that, I mean, we've been calling each other in our nicknames.

Romio: J-Juliet, you ranked first among the white cats, right?

Juliet: For now, but Aby is definitely catching up to me so I can't let my guard down.

Juliet: Now, let's talk about our guy here.

Romio: Yeah. Oi, Minato, are you sure you're not holding back?

Minato: I am not holding back. I went all out in my speech.

Juliet: But still, when you revealed the truth about the foundation of this academy, that alone shook the very core in every student. Even the teachers are listening in your speech.

Romio: Your speech is just full of surprises. We never expected you to pull something that off.

Juliet: Head Prefect Airu was right. Among the seven candidates, Minato has the toughest battle as his rivals are all the remaining six prefects.