Chapter 1: A Chaotic Greeting

I finally arrived in front of the academy as I went out from the car. The driver, Mr. Takebayashi said to me.

Takebayashi: We're here, Your Highness.

Minato: Oh, so this is Dahlia Academy.

Takebayashi: I know right, I wish I could've studied here in this academy.

Minato: Well, I guess this is my very first time attending school. I know it's kinda scary at first but, I know, I just know, I'm gonna get used to it.

Takebayashi: Then, all the best, Your Highness.

Minato: Yeah.

I pulled out my luggage from the car and Mr. Takebayashi enters the car and drives off, leaving me alone standing near at the main gate.

Minato: Well, then

Minato: Well, then. I guess I should find the school map in order for me not to get lost at this big campus.

Luckily I found the school map just a few blocks from the main gate and I used my phone to take a picture of it. I'm going to need a physical copy of the map, just in case.

Minato: Now, let's see here. The Main Building is here, the church is here, the dorms are here........oh they have gardens too! Neat!

Minato: Well, I should better go to the Main Building first. I need to submit my enrollment form to the teachers and look for the Housemaster in order for me to admit me in the dorm.

I proceeded to the Main Gate as I continued talking to myself.

Minato: Hmmmm, dorms huh? Let's see, Black Doggy House and White Cats House. I see so the Touwans are referred to as Black Dogs and the White Cats are the Westerners.

Minato: I see, I see........then I should go to the Main Building, give my enrollment form and other important requirements so that I can take a rest at the.............dorm?

Just as when I arrive near at the Main Gate...........I saw two groups of students wearing respective black and white uniforms facing off.

Minato: What the hell is going on?