Chapter 55: Anniversary

While Minato is heading back to the dorm, Romio, Juliet, Aoi, Izumi and Hoshi still couldn't process the information they had gathered.

-------------

Romio's POV.

Romio: Woah.

Izumi closes the journal, puts back the lock, and returned it to where Aoi found it.

Juliet: Okay...........

Izumi: I had the feeling that nii-san is about to come back now.

Romio: Are you sure about that?

Hoshi: Trust me, when Izumi said nii-chan is on his way to the dorm, he is literally on his way back here.

Then Aoi looks at the window and just in time.

Aoi: He's at the entrance of the dorm gates!

Juliet: Okay! That's it! Meeting adjourned! Looks like Minato is about to tell us his plan.

Aoi, Izumi & Hoshi: Roger!

Then the three of them went out of the room.

Romio: Let's clean up the room or Minato might get suspicious that we were looking for something.

Then without any hesitation, me and Juliet cleaned the room, just before Minato arrives.

-------------

Minato's POV.

I just hope that Romio and Julio (Juliet) are in the dorm now so I can relay my message to Char.

I stood up in front of the room and knocked three times and then, Romio opens the dorm.

Romio: Oh, welcome back.

Minato: I'm back.

I entered the room and as I expected, Juliet donned her Julio disguise as she is reading one of the volume of the manga series I'm currently reading.

Julio: Welcome back, Minato.

Minato: So, you guys ready for the plan?

Romio: We're just actually waiting for you. Where have you been all this time?

Minato: At the library. I've been searching up for something crucial.

Julio: Something crucial.

Minato: Yeah. Anyways you guys know what to do. Julio, tell Char to meet me at the cliff near the forest.

Julio: Roger that.

Minato: I'll be going somewhere for a while.

Romio: Eeeh? You're just gonna make Char wait?

Minato: It's not I'm going to make her wait. Also, try not to tell Char what is the reason why I wanted to meet her up there.

Minato: Let's say, cover it up by inviting her for a night stroll.