Chapter 89: Minato, Char and the Graduation

Minato's POV.

Minato: *sigh*

Minato: Today is our graduation, huh?

Minato: Looks like this is going to be the last day I'll ever be inside my room.

Minato: I'd better take a walk one last time.

Yes, today is our graduation. So many things happened in the past year and it feels like it was kinda yesterday.

I wore my school uniform, I guess this is going to be the last time I'll wear my school uniform.

So I grabbed my blazer and fixed my tie as I slowly looked back into my room.

Minato: I guess this is it.........

My room is already empty as I packed yesterday. It's just as empty when this room was given to me when I became the prefect.

Romio and the others just barging into my room as they please, Izumi, Hoshi, Shuna, Kougi and Ameria playing board games or video games when they're not busy, Aoi who would typically join them and Char who would always spend the end of the day with me in this room.

Minato: It's really time for me to say goodbye to this room. Oh, I guess I should leave a letter here, just in case.

I quickly took a piece of paper and a pen and I wrote down.

"To the one who will inherit this room, take good care of it and make as many fun memories here as much as you can."

Yours Truly,

Raiden Minato

Minato: There.

I folded it and placed it on top of the desk. Then I proceeded on my way out to the dorm. I also took the time to reminisce the very first time I came here.

Well, the black dogs and the white cats didn't exactly knew who I was until I revealed my true identity. I can still remember their shocked faces when I revealed that fact.

The Black Dog House, the place I called my second home.

Thank you for all those three years.

Then I finally went out of the dorm as I saw Romio, Hasuki and Aoi waiting for me outside.

Romio: About damn time, Minato.

Hasuki: Just what the heck are you doing, Raiden?

Aoi: He's probably reminiscing his time here because it's our graduation day, after all.

Minato: Haha. Well, you got me there. Yeah, I was reminiscing.

Romio: By the way, Minato. You were chosen as the graduation representative. Have you already done your speech?

Minato: Well, I didn't write any speeches.

Hasuki: What?