Chapter 35: Minato, Romio, Julio & Touwa

Minato's POV.

The winter break begins. Right now, me and Romio are at the Main Gate, waiting for Persia.

Minato: Achoo!

Romio: Oi, Minato, don't go spreading your cold to us.

Minato: Sorry. Well, I guess it's only natural for me to get a cold since you know, it's already in the middle of December.

Then Persia, who is under her Julio disguise, arrived at the Main Gate.

Julio: Sorry I'm late.

Minato: Oh, don't worry. You're still early.

Romio: So Minato, I'm thinking, how did you arrived here at Dahlia Academy? You said that, Mr. Takebayashi drived your family car all the way here. It's really impossible to drive a car from Touwa to Dahlia Island.

Minato: Right, now, I didn't get what you said just now.

Minato: Anyways, if you're asking how I did it, let me explain. In order for me to go to Dahlia Island from Touwa, it's either I'll take the boat or by plane.

Minato: Well, I took the plane because the port is already full. Then after a few hours of travelling by air, we landed on an airport here and from there, Mr. Takebayashi will be waiting for me to fetch me from the airport and bring me to Dahlia Academy.

Julio: But, how did Mr. Takebayashi went here? Also, you said that Mr. Takebayashi is living here?

Minato: Well, during his day off, he will visit the island. He can travel by plane or by ship. About the car? Well, we have the Imperial Embassy here at Dahlia Island, the same goes with the West.

Minato: So mostly the paperworks I'm doing is for the embassy or if there is something for the Imperial Palace, the embassy will deliver it from here.

Julio: I see.

Then I saw the limousine as it stopped by in front of us and then Mr. Takebayashi came out from the car.

Takebayashi: I have arrived, Your highness.

Minato: Well, Romio, Julio, let's go.

Romio & Julio: Eh!?

Romio: You mean!? We're also going to ride the car?

Minato: Of course. Now what are you waiting for?

Takebayashi: Inuzuka-kun, Julio-kun, since you are the friends of His highness, who am I to neglect his friends?

Then the two of them bowed down to Mr. Takebayashi.

Romio & Julio: Thank you Mr. Takebayashi.

Then we went inside the car and the two of them made theirselves comfortable.

Romio: Wow, I never thought I'll be able to experience riding in a limousine.

Julio: *relaxed expression*

Takebayashi: Hahaha. Looks like you kids are really excited to go home.