Chapter 13: Minato, Romio and Teria

Minato's POV.

So, Persia and my birthday are over. As punishment for both Romio and Persia dueling with real swords, both of them were put into house arrest.

As for what happened to the head prefects, they were both reprimanded by the dorm heads because of what happened.

Hasuki was really mad not just to Romio but she's also angry at me for doing such a reckless thing.

As for Head Prefect Airu, he still has his doubts about Romio but he wouldn't pursue the matter any longer for the time being. He will reflect upon his actions.

Then after Romio was pardoned from his punishment, we immediately head to the Office Room of the prefects.

Kochou: Eh!? Romio-kun wants to be a Prefect's servant!? Also wait, Minato-kun!? You also want to be a servant!?

Romio: Yeah.

Minato: Yep.

Kochou: Is that so? So you guys want to be with me the whole day huh? Is that why are you two looking at me with those lecherous eyes.

Then I grabbed phone and pretended to be calling the FBI.

Minato: Uh hello, is this the FBI? We need help because a minor is seducing two teenagers here.

Kochou: Hey say what now!? Isn't it the reverse!?

Romio: We want to learn more about the prefects. Please teach us about them!

Then Kochou continued seducing me and Romio.

Kochou: Oh so you want to know more about me? Sorry, but I can't tell you guys my three sizes.

Romio: That's not what we want to know about you!

Kochou: Is that-

Then I gave Kochou a light karate chop on the head.

Kochou: Ow! What was that for Minato-kun!?

Minato: *sigh* It seems like you two are even harder to handle than my younger siblings.

Kochou: Your younger siblings? Wait, you told us that they are also twins right?

Minato: Yeah. They are a year older than you and Teria.

Kochou: Are they planning to study here at Dahlia Academy?

Minato: Yeah. Next year actually.

Then we saw Romio asking Teria if he could be his master.

Romio: Hey, how about we become your servant?

Teria: But nee-chan is........also........I can't.......

Romio: She's spouting nonsense.

Minato: Aw c'mon Romio don't be like that. We're actually going to need both Kochou and Teria to guide us to become prefects.