Chapter 84: The School Trip - Day 3 (Part 2)

Romio's POV. Verola City.

With Scott telling us where Juliet lives, all of us took a ride to her hometown. As all of us were gathered around. Aoi said that she contacted her dad to fetch Minato.

Aoi: I'm going to meet my dad around at the train station here at Verola.

Hasuki: You sure Aoi?

Aoi: Yeah. Rai-kun is probably on his way here now or probably, even on his way now to the Persia Mansion.

Scott: There is no way he could know about the location of the Persia Mansion.

Romio: Minato has his ways. With Imperial Agents here on the West, he probably had one of them told him the location of the Juliet's house.

Maru: But seriously, how are we supposed to pull this off?

Tosa: Even with our strength in numbers, I doubt they'll open their doors for us that easily. If they call on the cops on us, it's all over.

Kohitsuji: Oh yeah, why isn't Char here at a crucial time like this!? A princess like her should resolve this matter in a jiffy.

Scott: The princess is having her debutante ball tonight. I also heard from Persia-sama that she was escorted back by Prince Minato to her castle.

Romio: Minato was invited by the king to come to the castle yesterday. So I guess it would make sense that Char would also go with him.

Leon: No, Char is still with Minato when this happened.

Romio: What!?

Aoi: Actually, they just went into Florence but yeah, we called Minato as we also heard Char's voice in the background.

Aoi: But, Rai-kun told us to do everything we can until he arrives and that is why I'm fetching him at the train station.

Maru: Who cares if the princess is here anyway. But I guess, yeah, Kohitsuji had a point. Still, with Raiden's help, I guess he is our trump card.

Maru: It's either we can get the gates open for us before he arrives or he will be the one who will open the gates for us.

Romio: Don't worry, I have a plan.

Maru: Oh really!?

Romio: Yeah.

Leon: Let's trust Inuzuka for now.

Romio: .......

Then I noticed that Hasuki is looking at me.

Romio: What's wrong, Hasuki?

Hasuki: You look pretty calm now.

Romio: Really?

Hasuki: You were just flipping out before we left.

Romio: Calm......huh. Indeed. This sure is a weird feeling.

Romio: Maybe it's because the two of us already overcome countless obstacles together..........