Chapter 31: The School Festival Chronicles (Part 4) - Day 2 of the Festival

Char's POV.

The same as usual, the 2nd day of the festival is still as crowded as ever.

Right now me and Per are walking around the stalls and we passed by the Cafe of the Black Dogs' first year students.

Me and Per looked through the window and we saw Inuzuka and Mii-chan working at the café as waiters.

Persia: Inuzuka is so cool...........

Char: Mii-chan...........I want to go back at the café.

Persia: Wait, you mean!? You went here already!?

Char: Yep, yesterday. Hehe.

Then Per lets out a pout.

Persia: That's not fair! I'm not as bold as you!

Char: Then, let's enter!

The two of us immediately went inside the café and we're greeted by none other than him.

-------------

Minato's POV.

Today is the 2nd day of the school festival anf it's business as usual.

Romio: Minato, can you check out our stock of coffee beans?

Minato: I'm the barista today anyways.

Hasuki: Inuzuka, coffee refill for table 2 and clear the plates for table 4!

Romio: Roger that!

Minato: Guess I should help you guys.

Shizuka: But, how will you do it? You're the barista.

Minato: Well, isn't it bad for the barista to serve their customers directly? Well, this is the coffee counter is for.

Hasuki: Oh yeah, right. You suggested a coffee counter in case there are some customers who are only here to buy coffee.

Hasuki: How did you come up with such an idea?

Minato: I searched in the internet and yeah, I saw most coffee shops have coffee counters.

Hasuki: I see. So you just adapted that style?

Minato: Yep. By the way, you guys know how to brew a coffee?

Shizuka: Nope.

Minato: Here.

I gave the brewing guidelines for the coffee menu.

Minato: Just follow the instructions there and you're good to go.

Hasuki: Where are you going!?

Minato: Well, I need to assist Romio at the tables and we need someone who will welcome the customers at the entrance.

Hasuki: Oh yeah, right. Since everyone is tied up because business is booming.