Chapter 12: The two birthdays - Part 2

Minato's POV

So it begins. The Persia Pie Throwing Festival had begun. It's funny and amazing at the same time.

To think that Romio gathered them today even though Romio is still under Head Prefect Airu's surveillance. It's already amazing.

Man, Romio is really something else huh. Maybe I should slip in the shadows and take the best spot to watch this show.

So amidst the ongoing chaos, I quickly searched for a secluded spot and climbed the building until I eventually heard someone knocking in the window.

Minato: Huh? What was that?

Then I noticed that Persia is the one knocking at the window.

She successfully opens it and calls out to me.

Persia: Raiden!? What are you doing here!?

Minato: Well, I'm just looking for the best spot to look what is happening here. But I didn't expect you to be here.

Persia: Please, help me out!

Minato: Okay! But step back a little, I have a message to deliver.

She did what I said and I entered the room through the window.

Minato: But before that, I would like to say congratulations.

Persia: Eh?

Minato: When Char delivered the cookies you made to Romio, I also took the opportunity to see your progress. I'm impressed that you already got that far.

Persia: Thank you Raiden.

Persia: May I ask but, what is happening right over there?

Minato: Well, Romio began the annual pie throwing party at your birthday.

Persia: That idiot-

Minato: He's going to use the chaos to look for you.

Persia: Inuzuka............

Minato: Now that you know what is currently going on, what help do you need?

Persia: I need to get away here now. The White Cats' Head Prefect locked me up here.

Minato: The Head Prefect of the White Cats..........hmmmmmmmm

Persia: I tried to ask for consultation but, I guess that is the wrong idea. I should've asked you for advice.

Minato: Well, what's done is done.

Minato: But, I know what I should do now. So, Persia, I'm going to help you out.

Persia: Thank you.

Minato: Say that after all of this is over.

So I helped Persia climbed the balcony to the third floor. Then after that I returned to the first floor and I need to tell Romio where Persia is.