Chapter 68: Lunch Date

Minato's POV.

It's been days since we were elected as Prefects. Right now, I'm at the office doing my job as usual as the Grand Prefect.

Minato: Hmmmmm............looks like in the teachers' evaluation, Kakashi-sensei is one of the most popular, eh? Well, him being one of the youngest teachers at the academy is no surprise at all.

Minato: Then regarding the clubs.......Romio and Juliet proposed to have more club meetings to get reports and gather ideas.

Minato: But......still, the sports festival, huh? The event where the two dorms would usually be hyped up and let it all out..........

Minato: I guess I'll be asking for their ideas and the other prefects at the next general meeting.

Minato: Not to mention, the retirement of our senpais.

Minato: Now.........let's see........

Minato: Welp, that should be it for now.........I guess.

As soon as I shut down and closed my laptop, just saw Romio and Juliet standing in front of door.

I rest my cheek on my hand.

Minato: So...........what would the two lovebirds want from me?

Romio: Well.........

Juliet: You see.............

The two of them explained about their habits of hiding their relationship to everyone in the school and they say that they don't know how to shrug it off.

Minato: *sigh*

Minato: Romio, didn't you always wanted to have a date with Juliet in broad sunlight, ever since then?

Romio: W-w-w-w-w-what are you talking!?

Minato: You're a blushing mess and your reaction is telling me otherwise.

Then I looked at Juliet who is also blushing.

Juliet: A-actually............I also wanted to have a date with Romio here in school.

Minato: Why not do it in a normal way?

I stood up from my office chair as I grabbed my blazer (my blazer is the same as Airu-senpai's coat, wear it, then I pulled out my signature purple armband and wore it on my left arm.

Minato: Since the two of you have been hiding it for a long time, I guess I wouldn't blame you.

Juliet: You and Char are also in the same situation as us, y'know.

Minato: We've been lowkey the entire time. We always hid in shadows y'know.

Minato: But, I guess we really didn't have to hide our respective relationships anymore, right?

Romio: So, how will you say to do it normal?

Minato: Oh boy. Just calm down, okay?