Chapter 32: The School Festival Chronicles (Part 5) - The Last Day

Minato's POV.

Today is finally the last day of the School Festival. Since it is the last day, most of the hyped up events are taking place during the third day.

The business is usual but my work as a consultant is much lighter now because it's the last day. So right now, I'm already just an ordinary student at this point.

So time slowly passed by and I'm only just waiting for one thing at the festival, it's the parade.

Just as I was passing by among the crowds, I saw Romio and Persia walking side by side.

White cat student: Inuzuka and Persia-sama are walking together!!!

Black dog student: I just hope it won't end in a bloodbath.

Romio: Why the hell do I have to do this job with you. I can do it even if I'm alone.

Persia: Right back at you! You'd better not get in my way like you always do!

Minato: Now, now, just stay calm and don't be the ones who will start a fight in the last day of the festival.

Romio: Minato!? What are you doing here?

Minato: Just hanging around, exploring the stalls, watching at the events.

Romio: How I wish, I really had that much free time.

Minato: Well, this is the only day where I can finally take it easy.

Persia: By the way Raiden, I wanted to ask you this but, are you sure that the Royals of both nations will really pay their visit? I mean, it's already the last day.

Minato: Well, they could be busy with their schedule.

Romio: So, His Majesty wouldn't be able to visit?

Minato: Hmmm, I don't know but, my dad is always does the unpredictable.

Minato: Let me guess, Cybelle-senpai put you two together to patrol in order to resolve cases between Touwa and the West.

Romio: Yeah and it's a pain in the ass.

Persia: I could also say the same thing!

They can trashtalk like that but the two of them really like this situation.

Then suddenly, we heard some black dog students calling out to us.