Chapter 15: Flowers for Minato

A/N: This chapter is similarly based on the chapter 22 of the manga. But, I would make some slight changes here and there. I hope you enjoy the chapter and happy reading. Also, this chapter will be from Char's POV.

A/N: This is also going to be a short chapter.

-----------------

Char's POV.

Ahhh, what a nice weather. It seems perfect for a date like this but, I don't see Mii-chan around. Maybe I'll ask Per if she knows where is he.

Char: Per, may I ask you a question?

Persia: Oh, what is it Char?

Char: Have you saw Mii-chan around?I never saw him go out from their dorm.

Persia: Hmmm, now that you mentioned it, I also noticed it as well. Maybe Inuzuka knows where is he.

But when she spoke Inuzuka's name and she saw two birds kissing, she clumsily spills the tea.

Char: Are you alright Per?

Persia: I remembered it again........

Char: Huh?

Persia: If I tell you what happened, aren't you going to get angry?

Char: Of course not?

Then she told me what happened when Inuzuka and Per went missing during the sea side camp.

Char: I-I see......a kiss huh?

Persia: Char? Is there something wrong?

Char: Now that you mentioned it, Mii-chan also kissed my forehead when I visited him at the infirmary after your birthday party.

Persia: W-what!? Raiden kissed you!?

Char: But it's in the forehead though. Well, I also actually kissed his cheek though.

Persia: W-w-w-w-w-what!? You two are already at that stage!?

Char: *sigh* You two are just too slow. Not to mention when one of you is in trouble, it's either me or Minato who will always come to rescue your butts.

Char: Maybe sometimes even the two of us will come to your rescue.

Persia: Oh, yeah! That's right! I will also ask Inuzuka for something!

Char: Huh? What do you mean?

Persia: I got it! We'll give Raiden some flowers!

Char: Flowers?

Persia: I heard from Inuzuka that whenever Raiden wants to have some quiet time or read some of novels, he would hang out around the gardens or even to the flower field.

Char: The flower field...........

Then Per began to tease me.

Persia: Oh, did I trigger a memory? If I remember correctly, when Raiden saved you from Maru's gang, he made a detour to the flower field before bringing you back to our dorm.

Char: P-Per!? Please, it's one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Also, me and Mii-chan aren't dating yet during that time.