Chapter 11: The two birthdays - Part 1

Minato's POV.

Me, Kochou and Teria are still desperately searching for Romio.

The thing is, we couldn't find Romio and it's almost midnight.

We are currently at the forest continuing our search.

Kochou: Minato-kun how long are we going to search for your roommate?

Minato: I don't know but, I have a bad feeling that the Head Prefect has something to do with it.

Kochou: A-chan has something to do with it!? No way!

Minato: Romio once told me that, whenever he was being punished by his elder brother, Romio will be thrown out into the shed.

Minato: So I've got a feeling that he was thrown out, into some kind of a repentance room.

So the three of us rushed to the repentance room and we saw that its door is closed and even locked.

We unlocked it and opened the door. Then we saw Romio, wounded and beaten up.

Minato: Let me guess..........

Romio: Yeah, he caught me going out from the dorm. He was there standing at the gate of our dorm.

Kochou: Honestly, you're too reckless.

Then Romio stands up as soon as he regained his strength. Then he told us.

Romio: Thank you guys. I owe you one.

Then we watched Romio running towards the forest.

Minato: Um.......

Kochou: Shouldn't we treat his wounds first?

Teria: ...........

Minato: He really looks so messed up. Ugh, that idiot.

Minato: You two, should go back now. I'll watch Romio from the shadows.

Kochou: Huh!? But-

Minato: Don't worry, I wouldn't be caught that easily.

Then I also went to the same direction as Romio and secretly tailed him.

Minato: So let me guess.............he's going to meet Persia. What time is it!?

I checked on my watch.

Minato: 11:55!? It's almost time.

Then suddenly, while Romio is running, his body just became numb as he fell down into the ground.

As much as I wanted to help him but I can't. This is Romio's battle. I've already did what I can do. I already left the rest to him.

Then suddenly, Persia came as Romio's eyes were shocked.

As for me, I hid in the shadows to watch this heart wrenching moment.