Chapter 39: The Diplomatic Visit

Minato's POV.

So, it's been a day since I came home and I guess it's time for another day. Until someone came knocking to my door.

Kazumi: Mii-kun! Mii-kun! Are you awake?

I'm a little sleepy.

Minato: Mom? What is it?

Kazumi: There is an emergency!

Minato: Hm?

Kazumi: The Princess of the West will arrive in just a few hours.

When I heard this news to my mom, it was even enough to wake me up. I quickly jumped out from my bed and immediately opened the door to my bedroom.

Minato: Wait, mom! Are you serious!?

Kazumi: We're just as surprised as you. We even thought that it's going to be next week but.........

Kazumi: Anyways! Mii-kun, let's go. Your dad is already waiting for-

Then we heard the voice Sakura-san who is running in the hallway.

Sakura: Kazumi-samaaaaaa, Minato-samaaaaaa!

Minato & Kazumi: Sakura-san!?

Kazumi: What's the matter?

Sakura: *pant* The Princess will arrive 1 hour from now on!

Minato: What!?

Then I quickly get my formal clothes, which consists of a white kimono, black hakama pants and a black haori with the Raiden Symbol embroidered on its back.

I took a really quick bath and then.....after that, I quickly changed to my formal clothes.

After changing, I quickly went to the Throne Room where my dad is already sitting on to his throne, where my mother is seated beside him, they are also wearing the traditional formal attire of Touwa.

I just stood near the steps that leads to the throne while, Izumi and Hoshi stood next to me.

Makoto: Are you nervous Minato?

Minato: Kinda and also...........

Makoto: What is it?

Minato: Is this going to be broadcasted?

Makoto: Yes. Well, I guess this is going to be your first time to be seen in the cameras.

Minato: Yeah..........

Makoto: Don't worry son. Just act natural okay? If you need to act formally, then act formal. If you need to act naturally, act natural. If you need to relax, then relax.

Makoto: Don't force yourself okay?

I smiled hearing my dad's advice. Then I noticed Izumi and Hoshi to be calm.

Minato: I'm impressed that you two can manage to calm down.

Izumi: To be honest, I'm just as nervous as you are.